Oneshot 03:

Accidental Confession

Leo and Y/N aren't in a relationship, but they are good friends. Leo wants to confess but something doesn't go like he  planned.

Leo:

Today was the day.

I wanted to tell Y/N that i liked her.

But i was really nervous, i would probably need some help.

I walked out of my cabin and bumped into Y/N.

She smiled brightly at me. "Hey Leo!" she said happily.

"Hola princesa!" i said smiling brigthly. "Do you have time today?"

"Uhm, yeah this afternoon. Why?" she asked.

"Just wanted to hang out with you. Maybe you could uhm... nevermind." i said shaking my head. 

She looked confused. "Noo come on, tell me."

"Okay, fine but don't laugh okay? Maybe you could bring a book and read to me? You know... because of my dyslexia." i said, talking fast. 

She grinned. "I have dyslexia too Leo." 

"I- i know but you're still really good at reading and... your voice is really calming." i said shyly. 

Gods what was wrong with me today? I was Leo Valdez! Bad boy supreme! All da ladies luv Leo! But still, i was really really nervous.

"Yeah, that's a cute idea. I'll see you later okay?" Y/N asked, still smiling. She looked excited.

"Yeah, sure! Great. See you later!" i called after her, rubbing my neck.

I rushed to the Aphrodite Cabin and knocked.

A girl opened the door. She smiled brigthly at me. "Hey, can i help you?" she asked.

"Uhm yeah, is Piper here?" i said.

"Wait a second..." she replied, turning around and looking in the cabin. "Piper! Here's a cute boy that wants to talk to you!"

"You think i'm cute?" i asked smirking.

"Yes. But, you're on our ship-list, so i am not allowed to flirt with you." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ship-List? What's that?" i asked confused.

The girl smiled. "A List with our favorite ships in Camp Halfblood." she explained.

"Okay... and who do you guys ship me with?"

"Well, that's a secret." Piper interrupted, stepping out of the Aphrodite Cabin.

"Ah Piper you're here!" the girl said smiling. "I'm going back inside and leave two alone, okay?"

"Thanks Eden." Piper responded.

The girl smiled at me again, then went back into the Aphrodite cabin.

"So, what's going on Leo? You okay?" Piper asked, looking a bit worried.

"Can we maybe go for a walk? It's a bit... embarassing." i said quietly.

"Yeah, sure. Wait, i need a jacket..." Piper said and walked inside her cabin.

After some moments she came back outside. "Okay, let's go!"

We walked next to each other silently.

"So, what's going on?" Piper asked.

"I... need your advice. It's because of someone i like." i said, blushing.

Piper smiled knowingly. "Who is it?"

"I bet you'll laugh at me!" i complained.

" I won't, i promise!"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

"Okay, fine." i sighed. "It's... Y/N"

Pipers face lit up. "Yes! I knew it!"

"You promised you would'nt laugh!" i complained with a red face.

"I didnt! But Leo... do you love her? Or is it just a crush?" Piper asked.

I blushed. "It's... not just a crush. I think i love her but Piper, it's so stupid! I don't think she likes me back! And i don't know what to do..."

"You love me?" someone behind me asked.

I turned around.

It was Y/N.

"I think I'll leave you alone for a moment." Piper apologized with a smile and quickly ran away.

"Uhm... i... yeah i really, really like you, but if you don't feel the same, it's totally okay, i understand, but i wanted to tell you for a while now-" i started rambling but i got cut off, by her soft lips pressing against mine.

For some seconds i was shocked an surprised but then i melted into the kiss and put my hands at her waist.

After a while we pulled away for air.

"Was that too much? I am really sorry, i didn't wanted you to feel pressured or anything..." Y/n apologized quickly.

I pulled her to me and hugged her. "It wasn't too much. I love you mi amor."

She blushed and started smiling. "I love you too."

Suddenly, we heard loud clapping and cheering behind us.

We turned around and saw the whole Aphrodite cabin cheering.

Eden winked at Piper and said: "I guess our ship sailed."

"I guess it did." Piper responded, smiling proudly.

I smiled at Y/N. Then, i pulled her in for another kiss.

✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿

♡♡Words: 749♡♡

I hoped you liked the oneshot!

Love y'all!