Chapter 02:

Chapter 02:

One week later

Y/n:

I jumped out of my bus and made my way to school, my head full of thoughts.

I hadn't heard from the dream boy for a few days. It was probably just a coincidence that I dreamed of him...

I looked at the floor and concentrated on not slipping because the road was already quite smooth.

Suddenly I collided with someone.

„Oh, sorry!" I said quickly, but when I looked up, my breath stopped. It was the dream boy!!

He smiled his silly smile.

„What are you doing here?" I asked him.

„I'm just running a little. It helps me to get a clear head," he explained to me.

I had so many questions for him.

„Can you finally introduce yourself now?" I then burst out.

He smiled and rolled his eyes.

„I've told you so many times that it's not important what my name is. But if you tell me your name, I'll tell you mine."

I raised my eyebrows.

„This is blackmail! But if you want to know: I am Y/n. And now it's your turn!" I told him.

„Well, okay... so I am..." he started but was interrupted by my best friend's voice.

„Hey Y/n!! Are you coming? Otherwise we'll be late!"

Jade Parker (aka my best friend) came running in my direction.

Her big brother Rian ran behind her. When I saw Rian, I blushed.

I had had a crush on him for years. But he would probably never return my feelings.

Apparently, the Dream boy notices how red I had become because he bent down to my ear and whispered: „You hyperventilate. I look much better than him."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

„Jealous much?" I asked with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes. „Gods, just shut up!"

I briefly wondered why he had said gods and not God.

Then Jade appeared next to me and hugged me. Only now did she seem to notice that I was not alone.

She looked at me with a grin and then said: „As much as I would like to get to know your new admirer, we have to go now if you don't want to be be beheaded by our teacher."

I smiled apologetically at the dream boy. „You can tell me your name later."

He smiled cheekily and then said: „See you tonight Princesa."
( I don't know if that's right , I just used Google Translate 😅)

With that, he turned around and left.

When I turned around, I saw a grinning Jade and a not very enthusiastic Rian.

„Did he just call you PRINCESS? Who is he??" She asked excitedly.

„Yes. Who is he?" Rian growled behind her.

I was surprised. Sometimes he was really protective.

„Overprotective brother mode?" Jade asked. „Turn off a bit Rian"

„She doesn't even know his name!" Rian defended himself.

„Wait, you don't even know his name? Did he try to turn you on or what?! If so, then I swear he will get killed by me later." Jade now said with a mixture of concern and anger in her voice.

I laughed.

„Don't worry Jade. This is, so to speak, an inside joke. Since we first met, I've been trying to get him to tell me his name. And he was just about to do it when you interrupted him."

„Oh. Sorry. But we really have to go now! We're totally late!"
With that, she grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

Rian followed us. We walked through the big gate of our school.

"I have to go here now. I'll see you later. Take care of yourself, Jade, okay?"

Rian said and pointed down the aisle. Then he nodded briefly to me and turned around and walked towards his class.

"Now that we're alone... tell me everything about the guy from earlier! You don't meet a sweet Latino every day!" Jade shouted excitedly. I laughed.

"Yes, he doesn't look so bad. But he's flirting 24/7. So far, he's just a good friend," I explained to her. She grinned and then said: "So far! Does that mean you're over my brother?"

I thought about it briefly.

"I don't think so. As protective as he was earlier... maybe he likes me too...?" I said rather questioningly. She thought about it.

"Can be. He really looked a bit jealous. Well, soon it's his birthday, you can find out!"
„Hopefully!"

I didn't want to tell Jade about my dreams. She would probably laugh at me.

The school day passed and nothing exciting happened except that Jade swallowed her water in the middle of the math lesson because Brandon, the guy next to which she was put by our teacher, asked her if she wanted to go on a date with him.

Jade hated Brandon. And he hated her. Normally.

But shortly before the end of the math lesson, our teacher announced: „You will get a new student. He moved here a week ago and will join our class next week. I expect you to be nice to him."

With that, the lesson was over and the school was fortunately over.

I hugged Jade to say goodbye and we arranged to meet again at the school gate tomorrow morning.

Just as I walked out of the aforementioned gate, hands were over my eyes.

„Guess who!" Shouted a familiar voice.

„Hm, I have no idea who that could be..." I said for fun.

Then I started guessing wildly: „Jade? Santa Claus? The Easter bunny? ...Or the mysterious boy without a name?"

„I have a name!" The voice protested and I pushed his hands away from my eyes. „Oh yes?" I said stinging. „And what's your name?"

He grinned, then stretched out his hand and introduced himself: „Leo Valdez or also called: Bad Boy Supreme or Mr. Mc Shizzle!"

I laughed, then I took his hand and also introduced myself: „Y/n Y/Ln, also called
N/n (nickname) or Princesa . It's a pleasure to meet you."

And even if it sounds quite implausible: After this short conversation, Leo Valdez and Y/n Y/Ln became best friends.

✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿

♡♡980 Words♡♡