Chapter 07:

Leo:
„Did it work???" I asked Piper excitedly.

She grinned.

„It did. "

„And??" Jason and I asked at the same time.

„She likes someone," said Piper.

„Who???" I asked.

„It's not Rian," she said and grinned.

„Who is it then? Piper, stop torturing us!" Said Jason.

„Leo, you don't have to worry. She doesn't know yet, but she likes you," Piper finally said.

„What do you mean? Why doesn't she know yet?" I asked.

„Because she thinks she likes Rian. But she doesn't. She likes you," Piper assured me.

I couldn't do anything about it, I grinned broadly.

Jason and Piper smiled at each other.

„Um... Leo? Your hair..." Jason suddenly said.

I hit my hair.

Of course it had caught fire.

That always happened when I was really happy.

„But...Leo?" Piper suddenly said, her voice worried.

„Well, you know that she thinks she likes Rian... it may be that the two come together. Before she realizes that she likes you, I mean. So if that happens... don't worry. Maybe I can talk to my mother that she doesn't make your love life so difficult," said Piper.

I stared at the table.

I couldn't stand it if Y/n and Rian came together.

But at least I know now that she likes me too...

„Don't give up Leo!" Jason said cheeringly.

I grinned at him.

„I won't. I can already manage that she notices who is better for her." I said enthusiastically.

I tell you how the door behind Jason and Piper opened and Frank and Hazel entered.

„Hi Leo!" Hazel called and I grinned at the two of them.

„We are teaching Leo right now! Our topic today is: Does my crush like me or not?" Piper explained to the two.

Frank and Hazel grinned.

„That's really great of you, but we have to go! There is food," said Frank.

„Ok! I'm already dying of hunger. We'll talk again tomorrow, okay Leo?" Jason said.

„Sure. Tell Percy and Annabeth I said hello. See you tomorrow!" I called and waved briefly. Then I hung up.

I dropped on my bed and closed my eyes.

Y/n likes me!!!

She really likes me!

Y/n :
The dinner was silent.

Nothing special happened except that Rian looked at me every now and then and looked at me from top to bottom.

When we had finished eating, Mrs. Parker asked Jade to put the dishes away.

Mrs and Mr Parker would go to the movies together and then spend the night with friends.

They did this every year on Rian's birthday so that he could celebrate his party in peace.

Jade pulled me up into her room by my hand.

The party would start in half an hour.

Until then, we still had to distract ourselves somehow.