SEVEN

Mention of r@pe, graphic murder ❗️

A few more months passed and everything went so fucking fine until days ago it didn't. It was a day like any other until Maxim acted differently. I was asking him if everything's okay but he said he was good. He's lying, I know this but I can't seem to understand the reason.

We lay in bed and I pull him into my chest. I miss him. The clingy him. The sensitive and smiling him. He didn't smiled since days and he's not cuddling into my body like he used to. It's hurting me and fuck me it feels horrible.

My hand slides down his waist to his bubble butt and I squeeze it. Maybe I'm just over thinking.

"Yakow", he sighs

"Yes?", I press myself against him

"It's morning"

"Since when is that bothering you?", I whisper into his ear

"I- I don't want to", he suddenly gets up and leaves me completely stunned. Is he kidding me? I mean it's not that I would force him but he's acting strange.

"Wait!", I say but the door to the bathroom is already closed. What the fuck?! He's not going away with it.

I slam the door open and yell at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

His body shakes and with an terrified look he stares at me. "Just because I don't want to have sex?"

"No and you fucking know that! What's happening? Am I too rough with you? Am I too possessive and jealous? I know that and I'm sorry but I'm just scared!"

"Nothing is wrong, okay? I've already told you that", he turns away from me and I don't believe a single word

"Don't lie to me. Are you loosing interest? Am I too much?"

"What are you talking about?", he snaps, "Nothing is wrong! Leave it now"

I sigh and shake my head. He was never like this. Is it my fault? I'm getting angry at myself and leave to the gym room. I know my behavior isn't always grownup but I'm just scared to loose him. I can't.

I'm obsessed with him. My soul is attached to him. It's crazy and maybe toxic and I know I'm going to hell but fuck no demon can say they experienced heaven like I did. He's my heaven. His soul kissed by thousand of angels.

I love him and I can't loose him. I won't.

Until dinner I avoid him so he's got some time to calm down. Something is definitely going on but I don't know what. Did someone said something mean to him? Or is he really tired of me?

Again my chest aches at the thought.

He isn't sitting next to me like he used to. Does he hates me that much? Everyone senses that something is going on but they probably think I've did something wrong. Maybe I even did but why isn't he saying it? He was never holding back so why now?