NINE

A few weeks passed and I'm healed now

A few weeks passed and I'm healed now. Maxim spoiled me. Feed me. Gave me daily blow jobs. Washed me. Gave me everything I could need and through him I'm feeling better than ever.

We have breakfast together and my baby is still shy to see my brothers. Everything's fine, just Egor is sometimes messing with him.

"How's your leg, Aurora?", my baby asks

"Everything's healed now. I can train again!", she smiles. She really missed Ballet. And I missed Maxim. Yes, he was by my side for weeks. Day through night but I want him alone. I want to surprise him. He deserves it after taking so good care of me.

He loved the trip to Italy, so what about another trip? Maybe France? The city of love. It's not that hot there but still nice. He never left Moscow and I want him to see everything he wants. He told me about his deep desire to see the world and I'll move heaven and hell to give him what he wants. He deserves to be happy after so many years of enduring so much pain. I want him painless. I want him happy. With me. Forever.

I crave him like nothing else. I crave his touch. His big eyes and fuck I crave his soul. It should belong to me. I want him in every possible fucking way just like my whole existence belongs to him. He's got my soul wrapped around his finger and I'll gladly burn the skin from everyone who ever hurt him down. Burn their bones to ashes like they never existed. Dissolve their souls and damn them right to hell because this is where everyone is destined to be, for hurting what's mine.

One word and I'm on my knees waiting for every command.

After breakfast I tell Wladimir that I'm going to use the jet. I've planned one week but if my baby wants to spend more time in Paris we'll stay as long as he wants.

I walk into our room, excited to tell him my surprise. It fills me with happiness that we're sharing one room together. Waking up next to him is like a dream I don't want to wake up from. The way he's always so tired in the morning. Those cute noises he makes. The way his tiny body curls up when he's cold. When his body wraps itself around mine.

And fuck it makes my heart race with such an intensity when he thinks I'm asleep but I'm not. His little hand is caressing my chest and my face. His soft lips touching my skin. And his voice speaking some love poetry. The sound of it so angelic and beautiful.

I love when he does it. I crave it.

He's in the bathroom, doing his morning routine. There's something peaceful to watch him, so I quietly tiptoe behind him and wrap my arms around his fragile waist.

That smile of him is doing cruel things to my heart.

"I have a surprise for you", I grin but I hate that his smile falls. He needs to get used to me spoiling him. I detest that he feels sad or not worth of being spoiled.