𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𖣔

𖣔

"What the hell..!!", One of the employee almost shout while holding his forehead.

"You all are fired", their boss's secretary says and left. All the 30 people in the room start crying and some of them start pulling their own hair out of frustration, "So this is why our boss was quiet all the time?" One of them says in a frustrated voice.

Boss's pov~

"I really can't believe I trusted those useless people... Aghh!!!", He Says in a frustrating voice.

He unties his tie and enters the elevator.

The elevator was empty, he aggressively breathed to control his anger and in order to not burst on someone.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor and then he hurriedly went towards the parking area.

He got into his car and started the engine, "GODDAMN IT..!! Fuck..!!", he punches the steering wheel. Then he drives his car at full speed without caring about the accident.

After some time he reached his house and went straight to his boxing room.

The sound of punching and kicking is clearly heard outside the room.

"What is wrong with him?", a middle aged lady asked, probably his mother.

"Not sure but Jungkook comes home with a fire hot angry face", a lady replies who is in her 40's, she is a worker in their house, Mrs. Lee.

"Again? Oh god, then leave him alone" his mom suggested as they both went to the kitchen for making dinner.

Time skip~

After so many hours those sounds finally stop and he comes out of the room covered with sweat.

His mom and Mrs. Lee notices him but doesn't dare to look at him because he gets more angry if someone looks at him when he is in a bad mood, And today he is in a worst mood so it will be death threats if they dare to look at him.

He came out of his room and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

His mom and Mrs. Lee was doing their own work, he opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and walked towards his bedroom.

After he left the kitchen his mom and Mrs. Lee signed as they are holding their breath for a long time.

Suddenly he again came out from his room with his car key in his hand.

He must be going somewhere.

"Kookie where are you going in this hour?", his mom asked and he completely ignored his mom and went towards the parking lot.

He start his engine and went for a drive in the darkest night. The road is crowded as usual but lesser than other days.

After sometime he finally reached his destination and come out of his car. He looked around and there was no one as it was night time, "Great" He whispered to himself.

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as he listens to the sound of waves.

Yes, he is on the beach.

"The only peaceful place I have", he said as he sighed.

He sat on the sand and admired the dark blue waves which were shining because of moonlight, "So pretty" he whispered to himself.

"Indeed", he heard someone's voice and he looked back. It's a dark night but still he can see her face, not clearly but well enough.

It's an old lady. She probably lives near maybe or else why she would be here alone at almost midnight.

"Did I scare you?", she Chuckled.

"No", he replied with his usual cold voice.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry", she said with a smile plus some kind of comfort. "Sorry..?!" he confused.

"You look worried so I'm just telling you some positive words", she smiles.

He hate sympathy and she is giving him empathy. If she is not an old lady he will give her a life lesson to never give comfort to strangers.

He controls his anger and just replies back with his cold voice, "No need, I'm doing well".

"Oh it looks like I'm disturbing you", she smiles, "I'm sorry, I should go now" and she left.

He is focusing on the waves and enjoying his 'Me Time' when his phone rings.

"Ah! Damnit", he curses and looks at his phone screen and sees it's an unknown number.

He furrowed his brows and said, "Who is this again?" he asked himself before receiving the call.

Vote...💜

See you soon

[740 words]