Chapter 6

pov: 3rd

One week passe in this one week bottom start to trust tops and like seven mafia said they will not harm them they were nice with them but stay bottom are insecure about it. So right now bottoms sitting together.

Jihoon: hyung do you think trusting them was right.
Jeonghan: i don't know ji until now they did nothing to us.
Wonwoo: hannie hyung is right but their is something i can't get out of my mind.
Seokmin: what is it hyunge?
Wonwoo: about our parents did i want to know.

Seungkwan: same here those idiots didn't tell us.
Minghao: exactly and they keep saying right time. while this right time didn't come.(they both said sassily)
Eric: hyung i think they are saying truth.
Jihoon: why did you think that?
Jeonghan: eric baby did something happen.

Eric: actually hyung when i told you guys that dino come to me and shout before they let us meet he was so angry i see in his eyes anger and pain in same time and when i say dad name he get more angry he even was gonna hit me..(he get cut by everyone)

All: WHAT???
Eric: calm down my ears. he didn't hit me he was gonna do that but i close my eyes and he stopped and instead of hitting me he hit the wall until his hand start bleeding he get all his anger on the wall. I will not lie because he was angry and i was challenge him with my talk that made him more angry.

Jeonghan: eric baby why did you keep provoking him.
Jihoon: even if they kidnappe us stay you shouldn't do that.
Wonwoo: i think now it's clear that their is something big happen and those mafia brothers are angry so Much from It. For now let's wait their right time. (all nodded)

Seokmin: hyunge their is someghing else.
Jeonghan: what is it seokie?
Seokmin: guys what about our work we all have works to do.
Minghao: oh shit i forget about that i have show to do tomorrow.
Seungkwan: seok we have song to record too

Jeonghan: i think we all have work and need to talk with those mafia come with me.( he said while others go behind him).
They come downstairs finding tops discussing something. Seven mafia see them and stop their work making their attention to bottom.

Scoups: what happened do you need anything.
Jeonghan: actually we want to talk about our work you guys didn't said anything about it.
Scoups: we already deal about it we make leave for all of you
Minghao: excuse me! what? i have fashion show to be responsible on my designs need me.
Jun: listen calm down first.

Seungkwan: WHAT CALM DOWN YOU CAN'T TAKE LEAVE ME AND SEOK HAVE SONG TO RECORD.
Vernon: oh god why you love to shout.
jeonghan: listen we can work from home but seokmin seungkwan and minghao can't.
Scoups:I..(joshua hold his hand stopping him he made eyes contact with his brother understand what he want) fine three of them can go only to recorde and show and come back.

Joshua: when this song records
Seokmin: tomorrow on 11.
Jun: and your designs show.
Minghao: tomorrow i have to go early and check everything my self
Jun: fine tomorrow i will take you.

Seungkwan  And seokmin look to joshua and vernon.
Joshua: tomorrow be ready in morning.
Vernon: we will take you and don't let us wait.(kwan hao and seok look to each other and smile) 
Scoups: but after this show and record your leave will start(said while bottom nodded)

Bottom left to their rooms thinking that those seven mafias are not that heartless.

On the other side with lee and yoon.
Mr lee: while you both stop shouting.
Mr yoon: yes you broke our ears from the morning
Mrs lee: excuse me but our sons are kidnapped and you both are sitting like this
Mr lee: what you want us to do we are trying

Mrs yoon: trying seriously you both are sitting like nothing happen when you know very well that what happen now is because of your did.
Mr yoon: what you mean about our did.
Mrs lee: stop playing innocent card here you know very well what you did.

Mrs yoon: you know what my sons are more safe with those mafia then being with their Father's.
Mr yoon: don't be happy so much we will get them back soon (said and left with mr lee)
Mrs lee: leave it unnie your words not honna work with them i wish our kids are fine
Mrs yoon: choi kids are hurt but i don't think they will hurt our sons.

Mrs lee: i'm regreting not telling my kids about their father reall face.
Mrs yoon: same here i don't want them to come back because i know with who they are and who is gonna take care of them.(said then hugged mrs lee)

In other side:

In seven mafia mansion with tops they were sitting together discussing.
Scoups: are you sure you will take them.
Joshua: yes we will take them and get them back.
Jun: don't worry they will not escape especially they know their brothers are with us.
Hoshi: fine be careful their Father's might be watching us.

In next day:

Seokmin minghao and Seungkwa get ready to do their work they get with joshua jun and vernon

With junhao:

Minghao get to see all his works models were getting ready while some people already come he know this show is what he was waiting for all his life but suddenly they call him tell that theiris problem in the main dress he get to the VIP room he get the dress and tell them to give him scissor and start his work.

In all this jun was watching him seeing how hao passion in his work he didn't realise that he was staring for long time untill he see minghao done and come to him
Minghao: get everything ready and if everything happen call me. Okay (everyone nodded) jun you can go and sit on the first place to watch the show i will deal with things here and don't worry i will not run anywhere.

Jun: (look to him and nodded.) i know that you will not.
Minghao: so Much confidence why so sure?
Jun: nothing just sure about it
Minghao: fine just go.(they split. the show was amazing everyone love minghao designs they take pictures of him)

Right now jun was looking for minghao when he spot him with one of business men was trying to get closer to him. He get to them and pull minghao closer from the waist While minghao was shocked and thankfull in same time.

Jun: excuse me do you have problem.
Business men: well i don't think that's your business (turn to minghao) so what we were talking beautiful. Oh ye...(he get cut by jun punch on his face)

Jun: well it's my business when you talk with my fiancé like that(said with straight face and walk with minghao but before that he order his mens to deal with him).
They get to the car minghao was fiddling his fingers looking down.
Minghao: thanks for helping me to come here and save me from that pervert.

Jun: i'm shocked right now lee minghao say thanks.
Minghao: excuse me i'm not that ungreatfull person.(said crossing his arms and look outside)
Jun:(chuckle) fine you are not and your welcome.(said while minghao roll his eyes) don't roll your eyes.
Minghao: wait how did you see that.

Jun: well you can say i start to know you in one week sassy boy. (lean closer)
Minghao:(blush) what are you doing.
Jun:( put the set belt) Nothing just putting your set belt (said and back off with smirk on his face and start driving)
Minghao in his mind: why the hell i'm i blushing.

(A/N here another update cupcakes wish you like it and i have question what you think if the trust get broke? answer in the comments)

One more think thank you so much i really can't believe that my universe is the first i'm really greatfull for this.