Chapter 18

pov: 3rd

Next morning:

With minwon:

Wonwoo wake up with a breath on his neck he open his eyes slowly finiding mingyu sleeping while hugging him with his face buried on his neck he remember yesterday how angry mingyu was.

Flashback:

Mingyu was sitting on the coach with a ball in his hand he was pressing On it trying to calm down but this time it doesn't work he feel like he will get up and go to that yoon and lee ripping their heads from their body. Wonwoo see that so he get up and sit beside him he rub his back.
Wonwoo: calm down he will be fine.

Mingyu:(he don't know how this happened but that hand on him make him calm) if something happened to hoshi hyunge no one can stop us the whole world will regret it.
Wonwoo: nothing gonna happen to your brother hannie hyunge is good doctor your brother willbe okay in week.

Mingyu: your brother save our brother we all are grateful to him.
Wonwoo: hmm it's his work of course he will not let him die.
Mingyu:(smile little) you are crazy.
Wonwoo: well i hear it before get me something new.
Mingyu:(chuckle) i have request. Can we cuddle only if you want i will not force you.

Wonwoo: it's okay i know you will not.(smile) now come it's already late.(get up with mingyu behind him they lay on the bed Hugging each other)

Flashback end

Wonwoo blush remember what happened and the position they are in right now but he get back to reality with mingyu phone make mingyu wake up he pick his phone and the caller was vernon he told him come to hoshi room.

With yoon:

Mr yoon was sleeping but his sleep get disturbed by his phone.
Mr yoon: who the hell gonna call now.(pick up the call)

Mr lee: YOU SLEEPING IDIOT WE ARE LOOSING OUR FACTORIES OUR MONEY ARE BURN EVEN THE FIREFIFIGHTER THEY FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO PUT OUT THE FIRE IT'S GETTING WORSE AND YOU ARE SLEEPING.(shout from. The other side)
Mr yoon: WAIT WHAT THE HELL 
mr lee: GET YOUR ASS HERE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE ON YOUR PROPERTY MINE ARE ENOUGH I LOST MY MONEY.(cut the call)

Mr yoon was shocked he get up terrified he don't know how he wear his clothes and left soon he arrive he find Mr lee on his knees looking to all this.