Chapter 24

Pov: 3rd

In a big mansion that was having many guards around it everywhere.

Their was a man sitting on his chair leg on leg with the bottoms standing infront of him jeonghan and the others were struggling to free themselves from those mans but no use they were holding them tight

Woozi: hey leave us who the hell are you.
?????: you don't know me but i know seven of you three well.
Minghao: like we care that you know us or not just say why you are holding us.

????: angry birds calm down sons.
Jeonghan: we are not your sons why calling us that just answer the question.
????: enough your this atitude and for your kind information you seven are here bcs of your Father's.
Seungkwan: what stupidity you are talking about now? what our Father's did again?

????: you will know later why fast everything will be on time.
Seokmin: let your this time fuck off and tell us why get us here.
????: i will tell you later just wait for some hours.
Wonwoo: what shit you are talking about.
Eric: hey old man I think you are going crazy so go check doctor better then getting your craziness on us.
????: think what you want i don't care. Take them to the up room and leave them their untill your living time.

Bottom were getting done from this and they are praying to get saved they believe that right now seven brothers are searching on them. Guards did what their boss said and they take the boys to the room and leave them their.
Jeonghan: now what our Father's did that this happens.
Seungkwan: why everyone want to punish us on our Father's did.
Seokmin: but hyunge now what they did?
Wonwoo: what if dad and uncle send him to kidnappe us so they don't suspect them.

Woozi: well i will not be surprise from that they can do anything.
Minghao: that's really so much i can't tolerate this.
Eric: hyunge is uncle and dad hate us thay much that they do all this.
Seungkwan: they don't hate us eric they just love money more then us easy.
Woozi: well even loving us little i don't think so.
Seokmin: atleast one time on their life they love us is that can't be possible.
Wonwoo: wish that can be possible seok.
Minghao: for me that a 0% chance.(they all feel sad for what happen with them)

Seokmin: now what we gonna do hyunge.
Jeonghan: we have no other choice we gonna wait.
Minghao: i am sure that boys are searching on us they will find us.
Woozi: okay enough hannie hyunge and seok are pregnant that's not good for them.(they nodded and sit seokmin and seungkwan were hugging each others while others some were sitting while jeonghan was sitting along with woozi).

In the other side:

Seven mafia brothers were infront of lee and yoon who were on the ground hold by their guards.
Mr lee: what the hell is wrong with you let us go (try to free himself from choi mans but no use).
Seungcheol: where is Jeonghan and others.
Mr yoon: are you crazy they are in your house.
Mingyu: you kidnapped them so get us our boys better for you.
Mr lee: they are really not here choi.

Jun: are you kidding me if it's not you who kidnapped them then who.(Mr yoon and Mr lee look at each other then to choi).
Joshua: what's this look say where you take them.
Mr yoon: Nothing we don't know anything.
Dino: i am done from This (attack on him but namjoon hold him)
Namjoon: okay boys calm down.

Hoshi: we can't calm down our lovers are in someone hand we don't even know who is it.
Jeongkook: we know guys and we understand if it was us we will do the same but thats not right.
Suga: Seungcheol and joshua you are the olders you should know better.
Seungcheol and joshua look at each other and then have a sigh.
Seungcheol: hyunge Jeonghan and seokmin are pregnant.

Namjoon and the other three were shocked.
Kai: what? Oh god.
Mr lee: wait my son is what?
Mr yoon: they are pregnant from whome.
Seungcheol: that's not your business and listen man we are trying to be calm tell us what you know for god seak.
Mr lee: we don't know we have many enemies but i think.
Vernon: what you think say?
Mr yoon: we make deal with kang company and we take his money but i think he is back to get revenge from us.

Scoups: i am done from this (get up and punch Mr yoon while joshua punch Mr lee and their brothers join them while namjoon and the other four try to stop them).
Namjoon: okay enough it's not time for this let's go save them.
Scoups: Listen if something happened to them i swear i kill you. until now you are alive because of your sons only(look at his guards) Take them to the basement until we come find who that kang and where is he fast.

Seven mafia brothers were hella angry they swear if anyone touche the boys or just get one hair touched from them they gonna burn this whole world for them.
Suga: calm down boys we will find them and make the one who did this regret it. 
Mingyu: they will absolutely regret it.
Soon a guard come and have all the information about Mr kang and his sons.

Joshua: this man will pay for it.
Hoshi: this man will regret it.
Scoups: let's go we need to get them back.
They get up and sit in their cars with all the guards after them.

Back to bottom:

Seven of them were sitting together when the door open revealing no one other then kang with his mans.
Mr kang: get up we need to go we have long journey together.
Jeonghan: where are you taking us now?
Mr kang: just move and stop asking you really talk too much.
Minghao: who said we will go with you?(he was hold by seokmin who squeeze his hand to calm him down).

Woozi: you will regret doing this you know that.
Mr kang: i don't have whole day for this shit take them.(trll to his guards who get inside and hold the boys who were struggling to free themselves when they were going out a necklace fall down without realising it from one of the boys. they put blindfode on their eyes and get them into the cars moving to a place that no one will find them on it. That what they think).

With tops:

Many cars stand infront of kang mansion choi brothers didn't waste any seconds their mans  shoot kang mans make half of them. On ground and others can't move from their fear to get killed.
Mr kang:(clap his hands) Ohh choi come what is the reason for the visit.
Dino didn't gold himself and punch kang on his face.
Mr kang: what the hell killing my mans and now punching me what happened to you.

Scoups: where they are? don't play with me now.
Mr kang: who you talking about?
Scoups: you really want me to kill you Now right.
Joshua: go search on all mansion find them now.(all the guards go to search everywhere but no use they find Nothing)
Mingyu: where did you take them better for you.
Mr kang: i did nothing now get out of my house.

Namjoon pull seungcheol and joshua hardly as they sty secon and they gonna kill that kang while others pull the other choi brothers.
Jun: leave me hyunge let me kill that asshole.
Kai: calm down first nothing will get solve like this.
Hoshi:(stand outside) if something happened to one of them i break their bones i swear.

hit the car window make it broke his hand start to bleed.
Suga: are you crazy man see what you did to your hand.
Jeongkook: let's go now we need to find them (said and they all get in cars and left)

Mr kang:( watching them from window) idiots choi they believe so fast who the hell make them the mafia kings (smirk) get my car ready we will go after lee and yoon sons to give the
(happy that he make them believe but did they really believe or is it another game from choi. sometimes what we see is not the truth but nothing stay hiding we will see soon).

(A/N hi my cupcakes sorry for late updates i know you all was waiting for it and i wanna say that this book chapters are already written stay only update but me can't update it so in this month my cousin will be the one who will update in my place even mafia bride too some chapters are already written i be back after 13 june see you all).