Chapter 19

pov: 3rd

One week had pass in this week hoshi was having hard time with jihoon if he do anything jihoon will scolde him but he will not lie jihoon take care of him he give him his meds in time he help him wear his clothes even if he do it with red face hoshi love it he is good now he can move his hand now normal but one thing was on hoshi mind and that is the day he was in shoot he remember very well what jihoon call him and he will get all the truth just wait for their mission to end.

Right now all the brothers gather in the meeting room planing to save the girls they will leave tonight.
Scoups: girls i want you to come here and stay with jeonghan and the others.
Rosé: but we want to help you.
Joshua: if you stay with them you help us and that's enough. You trust us right.(all the girls look at each other and nodded) then leave this thing for us.

The girls nodded and left so they get their things and come back.
Hoshi: so tonight we will end it right.
Mingyu: those lee and yoon really cross the limits.
Dino: they cross it long time ago it's just we just now get to let them pay for it.
Vernon: dino don't start this again.

Dino: i start what it had been 5 months when we get to know what they did but we did nothing  to them until now.
Vernon: seriously you want us to fight i have no problem.
Scoups:(hit the table) get up hit each other better and more then this infront of us your older brothers.
Joshua: dino you know very well from when we planing this.
Jun: and more then that you know why we until now didn't do anything.

Mingyu: both of you get up we have something else yo deal with and better stop this nonsense.(they left to the living room they need to clear some things to bottoms).

All the bottoms were sitting together they finally get the chance to get some explainition.
Scoups: okay you can ask what you want?
Jeonghan:(look at his brothers then sigh) okay first we want to know if you guys are (breath) our childhood friends.
Scoups: you mean lovers.
Wonwoo: just answer us.
Mingyu: so you remember us now.

Wonwoo: we always remember you.
Jun: how did you know us.
Minghao: well that's what happened.....

Flashback:

After the girls get left infront of their house they get into their cars and left ro choi mansion with the letters when bottom see them they didn't believe them but after seeing the letters and their moms write handing they believe.

The letters

Sons we know we shouldn't let yoyr fathers do this but we didn't know that their love for money let them reach to this point we should tell you that they lied your friends are alive they didn't die your uncle and aunt choi along with their kids are alive they didn't die your Father's say this just so you stop thinking about them so you don't search on them and hiding this was our biggest mistake if we told you everything from. First you could atleast stand in your Father's face and don't let them control you sorry sons and if anything happened to us remember that the only reason for this is your Father's never believe them just believe your love and heart.

Your mothers

Flashback end

Woozi: that what was written so please tell us the truth.
Hoshi: we are choi sons (look onto jihoon eyes)
Seokmin: but how dad and uncle said you died in accident.
Joshua: we were 10 when we left with our parents i think you remember our first meet.

Flashback: