Chapter 11

(A/N i forget to show the company and i don't know how i start singing shingiru so enjoy cupcakes)

Mr choi company

Mrs choi company:

Mrs choi company:

Pov: 3rd

Right now seven mafia are in their mom company.
Vernon: so hyung what you think?
Jun: after talking with tzuyu i am sure that she hide something boys she didn't even look into my eyes.
Dino: so now we are suspecting the girls.
Scoups: i am sure not suspecting them.

Joshua: the change that happened to them make it obvious.
Mingyu: but why they do something like this to us.
Hoshi: first hyung let's make sure that it was them.
Scoups: then Put someone watching them i want to know everything even make one from our hackers to hacke their phones so we can hear their calls.

Vernon: hyunge what if it's right and they are the one responsible on all this.
Jun: if they are themselves come and say it to me i can't believe it.
Scoups: if it's really them they better have a explaination to it or they will see something they never see it (said tighten his hand)

Time skip:

With girls:

Nayeon: tzuyu are you sure he said this.
Tzuyu: unnie i'm sure jun feel something.
Momo: unnie we really should tell them the truth.
Rosé: do you think that i don't want to tell them.
Jennie: i think you all forget what yoon and lee have against us.
Mina: that's the problem that even if we want to tell the truth we can't our hands are tied.

Karina: their should be a solution to this we can't stay like this seeing them hurting who we love and using us.
Nayeon:we should get the reall CCTV.
Momo: it's gonna take time as you can see that yoon and lee make our all thingd in watch laptop phone ipad everything so first me have to do something about it.
Jennie: good then let's act like before nrml so they don't suspect us.

With lee and yoon:

Both old mans were ssitting discussing their plane.
Mr lee: yoon i don't think send ut now it will be good idea
Mr yoon: why you think like that?
Mr lee: well having it as plan B will be better because i'm sure that those choi are going to make our naive sons forgive them.
Mr yoon: i think your right let itbe plan B then.

Mr lee: great then now let's go check those idiots i hear they are giving our boys hard time.
Mr yoon:(laugh) well i want some fun so let's go
Mr lee: you will get your fun don't worry.
Mr yoon: those girls really help us.
Mr lee: yes but if we didn't work smart and make our hold on them they were gonna play it.(said and get in to the car they both left together)

In choi mansion:

With bottom:

For whole day bottom didn't come out from their rooms even food they didn't eat. The only thing that they are thinking about is what happened with them for the first time they have mix feeling.
Seungkwan: Hyung, there must be a reason they did this (he said sadly making everyone looking at him)
Jeonghan: kwanie baby don't tell me that you fall in love with vernon (seungkwan look at his brother tears come in his eyes)

Minghao: we should accept the fact that we all did fall in love with them (said wipping his tears)
Eric: i can't trust them anymor we fall in love with mans who have no heart.
Woozi: eric is right they did all this so they can have us in bed.
Seokmin: hyunge what if it's not like this and their is reason behind it.
Wonwoo: i wish that seok but i don't think that what woozi hyung said is the only truth

Jeonghan: enough stop talking about this topic. Now the only important thing is going out from here.
Woozi: but we tried hyung and no use they always find out and get us back we don't even get to pass the wall.
Minghao: even they don't have guards they have animals how smart and strong they are what the hell.
Seokmin: they are right when they find us they say *i think you lost the way sir* when they know very well that we are escaping.(they all laugh they know that too and remember it)

Seungkwan: hyung i want to sleep i am tired that idiot was so harsh.
Wonwoo: his right my ass hurting me already.
Jeonghan: i can't believe how you guys change your mood like this
Eric: what yoy except from mothers babies.
Seungkwan: first i'm not baby second i am mom favorite that's why you jealouse.

They were gonna start fighting but jeonghan controle them and they sleep hugging each other they close the door afraid that they come to them again.

With lee and yoon:

It was already night when they reach the place it was in abondone house in forest away from everyone.

They both get in with their guard behind them even they leave some guards here for Advance getting into dark room finding figure of seven girls hugging each other

Mr yoon: hi my babies did you had fun.(they wake up in fair when they look to mr yoon and lee getting disgusted from them)
?????: you assholes how much you gonna keep us here (a blue hair girl said)
Mr lee: it depend on your lovers work.

?????: are you crazy our lovers not gonna do what you want(the black hair said)
Mr yoon: well that's what your little mind think but what happen is opposite they did everything we say and stay gonna do and you know all this because of who?
Mr lee: because of you seven stubborn girls who don't listen the advice. They worn you and told you to stay with guards but what seven of you did.
Mr yoon: you get out alone now see what happen because of your stubborn.

?????: you know what you both are cowards know only attacking from the back.(black hair with yellow on it said)
?????:leave it unnie if they were mans they gonna face the chou brothers even if we are not outside we can know that you both doing only tricks (red hair said)
Mr yoon: you better shut up or die shitty girls let's go lee.(they both left anger in their eyes)

?????: unnie what we gonna do now (purple hair said)
?????: it's all because of us we should listen to them (brown hair said)
?????: then we should find away so atleast one from us go out from here (pink hair said while the others nod if they can't all escape atleast one from them and she gonna get help to all of them).

(A/N hi cupcakes here is updtae i think i mostly gonna update in friday like today bcs i be very busy all days wish my cuties love the chapter and i know so much secrets but donnt worry i will not make it hide for long and today question: who you think those new girls? And who is their lovers who help the yoon and lee)