Chapter 27

Pov: 3rd

Time skip:

In choi mansion all bottoms were sitting along with their mothers. Soon tops come.
Scoups: okay she came boys be ready.
Jeonghan: who is she cheolie tell us na.
Joshua: you will guys know and i think when aunty will see her they will know who is she.
Seokmin: you guys getting suspicious.

Suddenly a women came in she was looking like she is in her 50 but she stay look beautiful. When Mrs lee and Mrs yoon see the women tears come in their eyes.
Mrs lee/Mrs yoon: unnie!(they said and run to their unnie hugging her tightly while she hug them back).
Mrs lee: i can't believe you are standing infront of us.
Mrs choi: even me can't believe i am stay alive.

Mrs yoon: but how? i don't understand anything now.
Bottoms look at tops they can't believe their eyes. Mrs choi stay alive how that they don't know but they were happy that atleast tops didn't lose their both parents. Mrs choi pulled away from her friends hug and look at bottoms.
Mrs choi: wait did my future sons in law don't want to hug me.(she signal them to hug her).

Bottoms look at each other then hugged Mrs choi all together.
Mrs choi: now i can be relief since i know who is in my sons heart.
Wonwoo: but how you alive we see the video he killed you.
Mrs choi: i will tell you let's sit first.
They all sit together Mrs lee and Mrs yoon they both sit on each side of Mrs choi.

Scoups: mom if you want to rest first you can do that.
Mrs choi: it's okay son i am fine. Okay i think you all know what happened so I will just tell you the end what happened was....

Flashback:

After Mrs choi get shoot the built get into her stomach and she fall down after her Mr choi tol get shoot and he fall on her covering her. When the attack happen and their ans fall down too the good thing that one from the mans before he died he call for back up so after just some minutes the back up come and Mrs choi was open her eyes she can't move well but she asked for help and their mans see her.
Guard 1: boys Mrs choi she stay alive.

Guard 2:let's pick her and take her to hospital.
Guard 3:we need to call young masters.(they pick Mrs choi and left the place even pick Mr choi too).
From that day Mrs choi get into coma she didn't wake ip from it only after 4 months from the incident Mr chou died since the shoot was on his head. Mrs chou was sad but her sons promise for revenge make her have some hope.

Flashback end.

Mrs choi get tears in her eyes remembering her husband.
Mrs lee and Mrs yoon hug her and try to console her.
Mrs lee: we are so sorry unnie it's our fault we should listen to you.
Mrs yoon: yes we should atleast try to stop them but we didn't except them to do something like this.(they hug her)
Mingyu: hyunge mom need rest.
Scoups: the room is alreadg ready you guys can talk later and have time together).

Mrs choi left to room to rest and tops give look to bottoms that say "i will explain later". When Mrs chou was in room her sons come and bend down infront of their mom.
Scoups: mom we know that you miss dad.
Joshua: and all that happened infront of you was too much on you.
Jun: but now we are with you nothing will touch you again.

Hoshi: from now on you will not get hurt from anyone.
Mingyu: we understand that what happened was hard but let's try to open new book.
Vernon: the one who were responsible on this they are no more.
Dino: we want our eomma back we lost our father but you stay for us so please give us our eomma back.
Mrs choi look at her kids faces and then burst out crying.

Seven mafia brothers hug their mother.
Mrs choi: my babies I know you all are here and that what make me stay alive until now.(they kiss here forehead).
Scoups: you are the queen here eomma you just order we do everything for you.
Mrs choi: i know (wipe her tears) now let's stop crying and tell me about my future sons in law. As what i understand that two of them are pregnant.

Hoshi:(smile) yes you know those two twins (point at scoups and joshua)they didn't even wait until the boys know the truth and make them pregnant.
Jun: yes eomma they do their did and we get infront of the bomb.
Mrs choi: bomb what bomb you talk about.
Mingyu: their brothers eomma, you know woozi hyung was gonna kill hoshi hyunge when he knew about jeonghan hyunge and seokmin pregnancy.

Scoups: so what? We want to be Father's in same time in this age.
Joshua: yes and i think you five are still alive they didn't kill you.
Scoups: so stop over reacting with this drama.(scoups and joshua glare at them)
Dino: see eomma always this two twins they always ready to kill us.
Mingyu: seriously did you give birth to this two in a war or what?
Joshua: why you five want your death so soon?( their bicker start while Mrs choi was looking at them laughing she miss seeing her sons like this she have long time didn't see it).

Suddenly they stop hearing their mom laugh they look at her and smile they hug her and tell her to rest then left the room so she can sleep. Seven brothers get down they see no one but maids told them that bottoms are cooking in kitchen. So they get their finding them cooking or we can say kwan seok eric and hao are the one who is in charge of that and others were trying to calm jeonghan down he was crying. When seungcheol see him like this he panic and run to him.
Scoups: what happened why hannie crying?

Woozi: he is craving something that is impossible to give it to him.
Scoups:(cup jeonghan face and kiss his forehead) tell me what you want?
Jeonghan: i wanna eat pickle but those meanie humans they don't wanna give me.
Mingyu: if he want give him why leaving him like this.
Wonwoo: he can't eat it it's danger on his health.
Scoups: baby they are right did you forget you have allergy to pickles.
Jeonghan:(pout) i know but i want it so bad.

Woozi: sorry but you will not have it.(jeonghan cross his arms and look away his hormones are something else).
Scoups: okay guys if you don't mind me will take your hyunge for sometimes.(they nodded and let them have time while seungcheol pick jeonghan bridal style and left)
The others stay in kitchen. Mingyu get close.
Mingyu: okay boys you need help.
Wonwoo: you know how to cook?

Hoshi: mingyu is the best cooker between us.
Seokmin: if that so can you make kimbap hannie hyunge want it too.
Mingyu: sure no problem and finally someone know how to cook come with me in tjis house because all those (point at his brothers) don't know how to cook they only know how to eat.
Minghao:it's okay we help you now so no worries.
Mingyu:yes you are righy good to have you boys.(show his tongue to his brothers teasing them)

Hoshi:(whisper to jun) this boys wanna die i am sure.
Jun:(whisper back) yes i am with you in this.
Joshua: you all same anyway want your death (roll his eyes and go to sit beside seokmin and help him if he needed anything).
Hoshi: this robot face man. He never laugh and he only know how to scare people.
Jun: yes he always like this and more then thay coups hyunge like him too.

Vernon: they are twins don't be idiots.
Dino: josh hyunge is right you reallu wanna die i am going i want to marry my love (said and left with vernon in kwan and eric both sides while hoshi and jun roll their eyes and left to woozi and hao too.

Scoups get to room with jeonghan sitting woth him on his lap.
Scoups: now baby listen you wan our babie to be in good health right.
Jeonghan: yes of course i want them to be like that.
Scoups: then you shouldn't eat pickle because this can even kill you. You know that.
Jeonghan: okay i will not but me want now strawberry.
Scoups:(chuckle) okay come let's get it to you (jeonghan was happy now and left with seungcheol).

(A/N. Hi here is your author cousin again. Wish you like the chapter have fun and as what i see from unnie draft sty only little to the end so enjoy).