Chapter 26

Pov: 3rd

As the others were saved joshua and scoups go after Mr yoon and Mr lee they were in forest they shout seokmin and jeonghan name even treat Mr yoon and Mr lee.
Scoups: I SWEAR YOON AND LEE IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE THEM I WILL HAVE NO MERCY ON YOU.
Joshua: YOUR DEAD ALREADY DECIDED SO DON'T LET IT GET MORE PAINFUL.

while Mr yoon and Mr lee botg were holding theie sons whit guns point at them and running. they hear joshua and scoups shout.
Mr yoon: they are close lee we need to be fast.
Mr lee: i know but how they get here this fast.
Mr yoon: i don't know but i see our sons really get those mafia heart down since they are searching on them and ready to kill us for them.

Mr lee: yes anyway stop this talk ans let's be fast.
They reach to end of the foresf getting meet with the edge of a rivar.

Mr lee and Mr yoon hold seokmin and jeonghan and walk to it

Jeonghan: dad what are you doing? don't be crazy.
Seokmin: dad we are pregnant don't do this to us.
Mr yoon: well if we gonna lose i will not let them happy let us lose and die.
Mr lee: if we die with you both too they will never forget it it will stay in their minds forever.

Jeonghan: what's our fault in this we did nothing to you.
Seokmin: even our babies have no fault why punishing us on thing that wasn't our fault.
Mr lee: you stand with them so shut up both of you.
Jeonghan: how you want us to be after knowing what you did.
Mr yoon: we are your fathers you shoul stand with us.
Seokmin: you put meds on their drinks so they rape us.
Jeonghan: even kidnapped our mothers.

Seokmin: you killed our uncle and aunt.
Jeonghan: lie on us and telling us they are dead.
Seokmin: you both are ready to scrafice your own kids just for money and power..
Jeonghan: so how you want us to stand with you after all this.
Suddenly the boys appear from the forest and Mr lee and Mr yoon pull Jeonghan and seokmin and point gun at them.

Tehy make their kids as wall for them.
Mr yoon: i see you finally come see sons your mans came your hero came.
Mr lee: i see that our sons really make you do all this choi.
Scoups: i am not playing leave them now.
Mr yoon: No no no i don't want to i miss my kids.

Joshua: leave them don't let us repeat our talk you know if something happen to them we will make you regret it.
Mr lee: woah i am scared but stay i will not if we die let us die four of us.
Mr yoon: not four but six we will take our grandchildren too with us.

Scoups: are you psycho you wanna die so bad or what? Tell me.
Joshua:(see Mr lee and Mr yoon backing away to the edge) stop from This you will fall enough.
Mr yoon: your so scared to lose them.
Mr lee: they are of course this stupid kids believe on this childhood love.

Scoups and joshua point their guns on them even namjoon and suga did the same. Seokmin and jeonghan get a sign from the boys and they understand.
Mr yoon: yes your right they are agh.....
Mr yoon was cut by jeonghan hit with the back of his arm same thing seokmin did to Mr lee in the same time scoups and joshua shoot Mr lee and Mr yoon and get the shoot in their head making the two old mans fall from the edge.

Joshua and scoups run pulling the two youngers into their arms.
Scoups: now my heart beat again with you in my arms. (hug jeonghan tightly and draw circles into jeonghan back)
Joshua:(caress seokmin hair and kiss his crown) for second i thought i lost you.
Namjoon: did they are okay?
Scoups look at seokmin and jeonghan then nodded.

Suga: okay let's leave others are waiting for us.
Scoups and joshua pick their boys in bridal style in their arms.
Jeonghan: cheolie i can walk let me go.
Seokmin: Shua i am fine i can walk on my own.
Scoups: No you both will stay like this more better.
Joshua: we can't let you get tired it's already too much goes already.(left with them in their arms).

Time skip:

They all reach to choi mansion. Wben bottoms see each other they run and did a group hug.
Seungkwan: our hearts were going to explore in seconds.
Wonwoo: did they hurt uou anywhere tell us.
Woozi: did you call doctor we need to check on you.
Jeonghan: okay okay enougg guys we are fine don't be worry now.

Mrs leeand Mrs yoon both pull their sons into their arms hug them tightly they even cried.
Seokmin: eomma aunty stop crying na.
Jeonghan: everyone is fine so stop crying.
After they calmed down they all left to their rooms leaving tops only.

Suga: okay as you all okay i think we need to go.
Scoups: No way you guys will stay for dinner.
Kai:we can't stay our husbands waiting for us.
Jun: don't say waiting for us you are the one who will explore any second if he didn't see his sunshine.(teasing smile).
Mingyu: four of them hyunge they fall so bad in love.

Jeongkook: look who is talking man you too fall so bad. I see your look to the glasses boy i think his name wonwoo.
Mingyu: well i am yes he take my heart, mind and soul.
Jeongkook: man you are getting cringe.
Vernon: okay the fact said we all fall in love so bad.
Suga: soo bad so man me wanna see my chim now.

Hoshi: woah hyunge you talking like this.
Dino: of course jimin hyunge effects in the end.
Namjoon: i agree that's true your suga hyunge get bug change after jimin.
Suga: that what you know only to agree you are brat like them too.
Namjoon: like you are not.

Scoups: okay okay let's stop here or suga hyunge will throw fists now.
Joshua: coups is right and actually we want to say thank you hyunge foR helping us in all this.
Namjoon: it's okay no need for thanks we are like family.
Kai: and i am sure if it was one from us in this you will guys help us too.

They hug each other and bid their goodbye. After some times bottoms come downstairs.
Jeonghan: did they left? what about dinner? 
Scoups: yes they did amd don't worry we will meet again.
Minghao: i have question how you know about us where we was.
Mingyu: well it's because of this (get the necklace from his pocket)

Wonwoo: wait that's mine. How that reach to you.
Jun: when we were going out from kang house mingyu see it on ground and he knew that it was yours.
Dino: so we decide to send one from our mans to put tracker on his car.
Vernon: we even knew that your Father's were having hand on it.

Hoshi: that's why when we lock them in basement we did a trick and leave the door open so they can escape.
Joshua: they think that they tricj us and better then us but the truth was the opposite.
Scoups: your Father's silent wasn't for good so that was move from them but wrong one.
Eric: now our Father's are no more alive right.

Tops look to each other they knew that whatever happen they stay their fathers and they stay love them.
Scoups: sorry but yes me and joshua shoot on their head so i don't think they are alive.
Joshua: and they fall from the river too.(bottoms nodded)
Scoups: we are sorry but we had no choice.
Jeonghan: no it's okay we know that was the only way.

Jihoon: don't worry we are fine. It was them who choose this.
Minghao: you did what you think was right.
Seungkwan: we understand it that wasn't your fault.
Seokmin: one was gonna die either four of us or two of them.
Wonwoo: it was them they choose money and power on their sons.(tops hug bottoms and left with them to their rooms)

Next morning:

They all wake up and having their breakfast suddenly scoups get everyone attention.
Scoups: okay their is someone will come later we want you to meet him or we can say her.
Jeonghan: who are you talking about cheolie.
Scoups: you will know later babe just wait.(bottoms were confused even their mothers too they look to each other and nodded to wait).

(A/N hey everyone here is me again your author cousin here is new chapter wish you enjoy with it).