Chapter 28

Pov: 3rd

After five months:

Five months already pass seven couples get married and they are having a happy life together seokmin and jeonghan are five months pregnant they make it hard on joshua and scoups with their mood swings and even woozi and wonwoo are three months pregnant, minghao one month pregnant, while seungkwan and eric they stay not until now.

Right now it pass midnight it was 1:45 am tops were sleeping while their bottoms are stay not except seungkwan and eric they are having their special night with their husbands. So let's see.

With jeongcheol:

Seungcheol was sleeping with jeonghan cuddling him but jeonghan was only hugging him he is not sleeping he lift his head seeing his husband sleeping peacefully with no bother. He put his hand on his tummy and said.
Jeonghan: see baby your dada is bad he is so bad he don't love us he is sleeping like we don't exist i knew he will do this to us.
Seungcheol hear talk so he open his eyes just to find his big bby talking with his little bby.

Jeonghan: i don't know why he even marry me and put you inside me when he is gonna sleep like this meanie human he never loved us.
Seungcheol:(sigh) angel what you want? say it from the end.
Jeonghan: why that sigh? You are annoyed right by me.(start crying)
Seungcheol: angel when did i say that. Just tell me what you want i will go get it.

Jeonghan: i want brownies now go make it for me.
Seungcheol: but angel i don't know how to cook.
Jeonghan: see bby i told you he don't love us (start crying again)
Seungcheol: okay stop crying i am going to do it you rest now.
Jeonghan: i told you bby your dad love us so much(giggle).
Seungcheol chuckle and get up towards the door room and go out.

With seoksoo:

Joshua was sleeping peacefully when he was gonna pull seokmin more closer to him to hug him he didn't find anyone he open his eyes just to get meet by his sunshine wearing jacket while he stay with his pyjamas.
Joshua:(get up from the bed) sunshine where are you going in this time?
Seokmin: i will not tell you go back to your sleep.
Joshua: sunshine tell na why wake up now.
Seokmin: i want to go buy blue berry.

Joshua: why go buy we have ot already in kitchen.
Seokmin: no we don't i finish them in morning.
Joshua: you finish them all in morning alone (shocked).
Seokmin: why this reaction i am eating too much right. I am. Fat you pointing on this.(glare at his husband then start crying).
Joshua: sunshine when did i say that. You are so beautiful i love you in your all ways.

Seokmin: really you do!(cutely)
Joshua: of course yes my cutie sunshine. Now remove this jacket and get into bed me will go get what you want.
Seokmin: really, love you shua your the best. Buy many me want it so bad.
Joshua: i will buy don't worry for now you have some rest. Me will back soon.(said and wear his clothes and left the room).

With junhao:

Jun was sleeping when he hear crying voice he open his eyes finding his husband on couch crying he get up terrified and walk toward him.
Jun: hao what happened bby why crying.
Minghao: i want ice cream i get down to get some but i didn't find it was already done.
Jun: my bby stop crying now tomorrow i will get you.
Minghao: No me want it now i don't want to wait for tomorrow.

Jun: but hao bby where i will find a shop opening in this time.
Minghao: why it's only 1:47 am now.
Jun: hao bby everything close on 12 and some before it there is no shop open now.
Minghao:(start crying again) you don't love me if you do you was gonna find a way.
Jun: bby why saying this its really not in my hand.
Minghao:(caress his tummy) we should do it on our self now bby your dad leave us.(get up and was gonna leave but jun stop him)