-1. Not going there!-

"Keep your heart free for a soon comming love"

I laughed a little bitterly.

"Oooh, Lucy! Someone who will storm you heart?"
Angela giggled, amused.

"Of course, a fortune cookie will know when I'll get my true love."

I told her sarcastically and put it down on the table in the Chinese restaurant, where we all went out to.
I exchanged an innocent look with Tim.
No! I forbid myself to even imagine that for the littlelest time.
Tim and I were good. We were good friends. And the last time we had made it look differently had almost destroyed our friendship. This Undercover thing we had have, still let my stomach lurch even when all this drama, send away to UC school and break-ups with Chris and Ashley was already had already been two years ago. It had needed six months until everything between me and Tim had been like before again.
Like before... just with more little touches, giggling, teasing, and exchanging of gazes that were kind of magical and-
No! Still not going there.

I focused back on the people who sat with me at this table.
It was our monthly dinner with everyone.
Angela and Wesley, with their two adorable child's, Jack and Zoe. Nyla and James with Lea and sometimes, like that day, with Lila, who surprisingly liked that with her age of eleven. Wade and Luna and John and Bailey, who had given each other wreid, looked all of the time. Celina and Aaron, who had eventually become a couple after a lot of time with obvious tension between them. And then, there were Tim and me. Two single best friends, who worked together all day and-
NO! STILL not going there.

"Ok, what are you two keeping for a secret?"

I eventually asked after another much saying look from Bailey to Nolan, who were sitting on exactly the other side of the table like every couple. We had decided that after a funny coincidence when we had been eating all together.
The talking got silent, and everyone looked at the married couple.

"Uh, nothing we are just-"

"Looking at each other because we desperately wanna be with each other."

John interprupped Bailey but got quieter with every word when he saw the forced serious expression on my face. Tim couldn't keep himself from giggling over me.

"Ey!"

I hissed and gave him a little slap on his bottom arm.
Another little touch.
I put on my expression again and looked at John, who I know would definitely break at me.

"Oh, come on, Bails, they will know sooner or later."

Now, it was Bailey who extra stood up, went over to Nolan, and gave him a little slap before whispering something into his ear, on what he nodded. Then they both looked at us.

"And?"

I couldn't wait to know it anymore.

"Okay, okay... Let's say Celina won't be able to sleep in our guestroom anymore."

"Because it won't exist anymore."

John added, but I was still confused, and when I looked around, I saw I was not alone with that. Just Celina looked like she knew what would come next. Of course she knew. She always did.
I knew how much Bailey loved John's house, but what the hell was that supposed to mean?!
After a few seconds of silence, Bailey finally added

"It'll be a child room!"

"We're pregnant!"

"OMG!"

My voice pitched up more than I thought it would.

"I'm soo happy for you!"

I gave them both a hug, and so did everyone else and talked out their congratulations.