-6. Maybe-

He opened his mouth to say something-
My phone ringed. It ringed. It stopped Tim from talking to me.

Darkness. It got black in front of my eyes and because I had stood up while yelling at Tim. Tears formed in my eyes, and sobbs rose apo in my chest.

I had finally gotten over my shadow and talked out the clearly facts. The things which had happened between us, which we had never talked about. Even if we should have because it lied like a big stone on our friendship. It made fears coming up if we got too close. But that had changed. The stone hed gotten tinier. The weight had gotten easier to carry. We had a let happen a lot of moments, but even when we both wanted it, which I knew we did, we had never given in.

Angela.
Her name was on the phone, when I found my gripp again and could see, blurry.

"Hi, Ange."

I kept my voice as calm as possible.

"Hey, I heard Tim is sick. Is he ok?"

"Yeah, He has a fever and these things, but I think it's ok."

"You sure? You sound... shaky."

"Yeah, it's alright."

"Hmhm... ok. Call me if it changes."

I knew she still didn't buy me, but she let it down.

"I will. See you tomorrow!"

I hung up and turned around to Tim, already opening my mouth-
he had fallen asleep. And I felt.. nothing.

I hadn't the power to let this go through me again. I just hook the blanket and put it on him.

After a too hot shower, I fell into my bed and, after another three hours, finally asleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When I woke up the next morning, I had decided to take another day off, I felt like hell.
My throat hurt, my head could've killed me, and I felt nausess and weak.

My period cramps, hitting in by that moment, of course, didn't help either.

I got up and tumbled for first. When I could stand again, I went into the living room to look after Tim.

"Morning! I'm already feeling better, and my fever went down on 100,4!"

Obviously, HE was better, but for me, it sounded like he was screaming and making my head explode.
I was so bad that I simply ignored the akwardness in his voice.

"Not talking? Normally, you're the one who-"

"Could you just shut up?!"

I asked a little too harsh why I, even when it hurt like hell, added a

"Sorry."

I needed a break from moving, so I leaned down on the counter when a wave of coldness overcame me.

I stayed like this for short.

"Hey, you ok?"

Tim was gently touching my lower arm.

Another touch.

"God, Lucy, you're burning!"

He slightly pushed up my cin with his one hand and then felt my forehead with the other, like I did with him before.

More touches.

"Oh god. Come over on the couch."

He helped me to walk over and put the thermometer, which was still lying on the little couch table.
He put it into my mouth and kept it there for a while. A long while. So long, that I noticed that his blanket was still comfy warm from him. I sunk into it and had almost fallen asleep when it eventually beeped.