(014.) uncle richard

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ i wanna get you girls back home where you belong, with me.. the only family you got left .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" george asked, as i walked to the kitchen

i shrugged, "alright."

it was true. i felt a tad bit better compared to the previous nights. i looked better too, not more homeless-y than homeless, just homeless. i still had the rudolph nose but atleast my eyes didnt look like i was doing drugs.

"hopefully you'll be better soon, you do not wanna miss this thanksgiving." george smiles and turns over to danny who was working at the stove. "you're putting raisins in your brussel sprouts?"

"yeah." danny scoffs.

"and the pancetta?" he exclaimed, as his son sprinkled raisins onto the pan, "oh, danny, i dont know about this."

"dad, this is my dish and that's your dish." he points to his creation and then to his dad's.

i scanned the kitchen and i saw katherine talking on the phone. i gave her a small smile before sitting down.

"you should check yours. it's looking kind of dry." danny jokes, inspecting whatever his dad was making.

the two continued to bicker back and forth over their dishes, katherine had to stop them mid phone call, "you two are ridiculous!"

"mom," alex starts, pouring himself a cup of coffee, "um nathan and i are going to the summerhill's."

"oh! okay." she smiles, "dont be gone too long though. this is one of the only days we all get to spend together."

"are you going too?" she asked jackie as she sped down the stairs.

"where?" jackie spins around.

"skylar's dad's doing a talk on the real history of thanksgiving." alex says.

"i can't. im doing food drive deliveries." she responds.

"wanna go avery?" he turns to me.

"im recovering." i smile sheepishly.