(032.) katherine's awards

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ i know i look hot and you look just as hot .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

JACKIE ZIPPED UP THE BACK of my black dress as i applied lip liner

JACKIE ZIPPED UP THE BACK of my black dress as i applied lip liner. i smile in the mirror and then look at jackie, "we look cute."

the whole house was chaotic since we were all getting ready to support katherine at her award ceremony.

jackie's coral colored dress flowed nicely to her shins and her straightened hair fell beside her shoulders.

i wore a black, strapless mini dress that hugged my body and that (again) had the potential of flashing the whole state of colorado. (can you tell that i love mini dresses) as well as the matching bow that was attached to my half-up half-down hairstyle, complimented the whole look.

katherine knocks on our door, "you guys are stunning." she smiles dearingly.

"thanks." we grin.

"of course." she says, "can you check in on the rest please? while i get ready."

-

"guys, katherine wanted me to check in on you—" i paused as i opened the garcia's door, "holy shit."

"holy shit to you too," isaac smirks, adjusting his suit, "i know i look hot and you look just as hot."

"thanks but no thanks," i made a face, "it's the cologne."

it was awfully strong, i thought if i took another good whiff of it i'd actually pass out. if he toned it down a bit, i wouldnt mind smelling it.

"you think i should on more?" he asked.

"i dont think that's possible." lee shakes his head as he adjusts his tie.