Miss Charlotte

I had tried my best to curtsey, she had said to go online for instructions on how to do it. I could still use my laptop but had to leave it open for her. It was no good deleting items as she could access history and find items I thought I had got rid of. I heard the car pull up and was on my way to the door when the pager went. Opening the door I dropped a curtsey, it was not very good but I would practice, but at least the attempt was acknowledged, the first time in weeks she said thank you. Then she told me I had a dress fitting, she said 'going' which meant that it would not be here. I had severe misgivings but also no choice. Who was I going to be exposed to and where, would it be public.

Sissy delivered the coffee to the office and tried another curtsey as he left, Philippa would give him time to improve. Sissy felt he should have thought of curtseying, it is showing proper respect and he liked the humiliation of doing so. 

For the trip out I was wearing one of the short dresses with hold up stockings and three inch heels. Philippa had begun styling my hair as it had got longer since my 'rebirth' as she called it and had arranged it in an androgenous page boy style. A more feminine style had been promised once the hair grew more. There had been mention of a possible hairpiece as she thought there were signs of my hair thinning, she would keep an eye on it she told me. Miss Philippa drove as expected, she had never been a fan of my driving and certainly did not want me to drive her car.

It was a 20 minute drive to Miss Charlotte's home and as I sat in the back of the car like a child I worried about it all the way. This was my first trip away from the house as Sissy but now the ice was broken on that question I was sure it would not be the last. Fatalistic feeling took over again but there was nothing I could do about it. Rebirth was right, I had entered a totally different reality. We pulled into Miss Charlotte's drive, I could not get out of the car, although we had no children the car did have child locks and I could not open the door myself. That would seem like an insignificant point but it added to the feeling of inferiority. We approached the house with me a half step behind Mistress. Standing to the side of the open doorway was a gorgeous French Maid that I quickly realised was a male, the maid dress was fabulous and I had fantasised about one. The maid executed a perfect curtsey 'good evening Miss Philippa, I am Francine, please follow me' and shut the door behind us, there was no acknowledgement of me. That came as a bit of a surprise and I was slightly irritated. We were ushered in to Miss Charlotte's presence where I performed an awkward curtsey, Miss Charlotte said to Philippa 'Sissy needs a little work on that' and slowly walked round me as I stuttered an apology. Miss Charlotte stood in front of me 'did Miss Philippa give you permission to speak to me?', 'no Miss Charlotte', 'did I give you permission to speak to me?', 'no Miss Charlotte', her eyes bored into mine 'then you do not speak girl, nod if you understand'. I nodded somewhat chastened. Francine had, like magic produced a pot of tea with two cups and saucers. Having performed tea duties Francine then put step stool in front of me 'get on the step' Miss Charlotte ordered, I stepped up 'strip to your panties and stockings, keep your shoes on', I silently complied and for once glad I was wearing the cage. Miss Charlottes tape measure was very busy and Francine was taking the readings down. 'has Sissy been on a diet? asked Charlotte 'she looks quite trim', Philippa told her that my eating habits are being drastically modified, she had me on a strict diet and I had to admit I felt better for it. They talked about me as if I was not there 'I would recommend a bra and false boobs' Charlotte said 'for her height a 'c' cup, it will make dresses hang better' I could see Philippa nodding agreement 'get down from the step Sissy' said Miss Charlotte curtly 'Francine, step up dear' in a completely different tone, Francine stepped up as I picked up my dress. Philippa looked at me 'who gave you permission to put your dress back on?', Charlotte looked round 'Francine, get a cane, I think Miss Philippa might require one'. I pathetically held the dress in a limp hand knowing I was in trouble. Francine was soon back with the cane and presented it to Miss Philippa. 'Thank you Francine' and swished the cane and I decided that fantasising about the cane may be a lot different to the actual fact. 'Charlotte, since Sissy has abused your hospitality would you care to do the honours, I would love to study your technique', she further mentioned that until now only a brush had been used. 'Thank you Philippa, Francine is so well behaved these days I do not get much opportunity to practise'. I jumped as she whacked the arm of the sofa 'bend over here Sissy', it was not a request but a plainly stated order, I obeyed 'hold her arms down Francine', my arms were folded up behind my back and pinioned, my panties were lowered. I was not prepared for the searing pain of the first stroke of the cane and screamed like a girl, the second stroke and tears flowed freely, on three I begged for mercy but was ignored, on four I screamed but the scream had lost it's power, on five my body went limp in compliance and at six I cried like a child 'since you are a novice I shall leave it at six' but if you misbehave in my house again I will, with Miss Philippa's agreement, make it twelve', she paused 'you may release her Francine' then added 'you, Sissy, will apologise to Miss Philippa on your knees for your failure of etiquette'. I slid off the arm of the sofa and on to my knees, I crawled to Miss Philippa 'I apologise for my disgraceful behaviour Mistress, I will not let it happen again', Philippa slid a foot forward and for the first time I kissed her shoe. 'It better not happen again Sissy and pull your panties up'. Charlotte offered the cane to Philippa to take home but Mistress confided that she had some on order, my heart sank. 'Francine, take Sissy to the kitchen and give her a cup of tea' her tone to Francine again a lot lighter. 'Crawl after Francine Sissy', I adjusted my panties and crawled from the room. I stood up in the hall and followed Francine into the kitchen. 

'You love it really don't you?' smiled Francine, I admitted I did but sometimes fall foul of rules. Francine gave a laugh 'rules? the rules are whatever they say they are, you can be wrong no matter what you do', I sat carefully on a sore bottom. He poured the tea and continued 'it is the price for wanting this lifestyle but it is not slavery, you can always walk away'. I took that in and said 'I don't want to walk' and took a sip of tea to which Francine replied 'then you take everything your Mistress gives you'. Francine sat opposite me 'it is a privilege to serve you know'. I brought up being ignored when I arrived, Francine laughed 'that's the way it is Mistress is important, you are not' he continued 'the Mistresses seem to have bonded so sooner or later we will visit your home and I will expect to be ignored by you, we get a chance to chat later'. A bell sounded 'we have been summoned' he said. we re-entered the lounge and both curtseyed, his perfect and mine not. 'get dressed Sissy, we have to leave soon'. I wasted no time. The Mistresses said their goodbyes and were now calling each other Charlie and Philie. Both myself and Francine were ignored in the goodbyes, we did not count. There was so much more I wanted to ask him but it was time to go.

Getting into the back of the car after opening the driver door for Mistress I sat carefully and knew my bottom would be tender for a couple of days. With permission I had disabled the child lock so that I could get out again. It had not been welcome news that Miss Philippa was waiting delivery of canes, she definitely said canes, plural. When the car was on the open road Mistress said over she shoulder 'Francine is the kind of standard I expect you to reach' she let that sink in before continuing 'the maid uniform she was wearing is similar to the two that you will be getting', I perked up, it was such a gorgeous dress. 'There will also be 'working' uniforms for day to day, your serious training is going to start' but I was not really listening, my mind on maid uniforms. Not listening properly to Miss Philippa is always a mistake with sometimes painful consequences.