First day

TW: people being tied up and throught slaughter.

(Hi! Real quick thanks for deciding to read this, uh I'm only on the second season so sorry if this is inaccurate, but i know the main plot from my girlfriend talking about it so thank her for that! I hope you like it, if you do if u don't mind can u click on the star so I know ur enjoying it? Thanks! Oh FYI this story isn't gonna have any smut/lemon or angst. I hate reading/writing angst)

I stood outside a wooden door holding a messenger bag which held my laptop and other things. "It's fine you've got this! Just don't make any human contact and you'll be fine!" I whisper yelled to myself. I took a deep breath, exhaled and knocked on the door. It took about ten seconds before the door was opened. I come face to face with a girl. Well not face to face I have to look down because she's short. She had long dark hair and wore a school girl's uniform which I found kind of strange but I didn't say anything. 

"You must be Y/n!" She says with a smile. "I'm Naomi, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She extended her hand for me to shake it but I declined. "No thanks." I say politely as I can. She nods with a smile. "All right not a touchy person, got it. Oh! Please come in!" She opens the door, there were nine people in the room, including Naomi. "Uh... hi." I said with an awkward wave. "Welcome, my name is Kunikida Doppo." A really tall guy with blond hair says. "I'm Y/n." I respond. "I know." "Right..." I say. 

"Are we doing an introduction circle?" A kid with off white hair with a black streak in it asks. "It seems we are." A guy whos a bit taller than me with brown hair says. He gets off of the couch with a groan, cracks his back and walks up to me. "I'm Osamu Dazai, and your Y/n right?" He asks, looking down at me. "Nice to meet you, Dazai." I respond. He smirks, "You know you really are a very attractive character, would you be interested in comitting a double-" Dazai gets cut off by Kunikida smacking him upside the back of his head. "That is enough from you!" He yells at him.

"Y/n I am truly sorry about him, he's always like this." He explains. I nod, looking beside Kunikida seeing that Dazai is seeing stars. "Is he okay?" I point at Dazai. "He'll be fine!" Off white haired kid says, with a smile that looks worried. I nod again, go Y/n barley making any conversation just nodding! "So, what are you guy's abilities, I hear not all of you have abilities but those who do, I'm curious if you don't mind." I ask.

"Mine is called, The Matchless Poet. It basically create nonliving objects from the written and pre-written pages of my notebook. However, this ability has a certain limit: any object that is larger than the size of my notebook cannot be created." Kunikida explains. "Neat." I respond. "I can turn into a tiger, so I'm a weir-tiger. Oh by the way I'm Atsushi!" Off white haired kid says with a smile. "Oh that's cool!" I say, actually intrigued. "Did you have to hit me that hard? That fuckin' hurt." Dazai asked Kunikida. 

"Mine is known as, no longer human. Its basically an anti ability. I make peoples abilities stop working by touching them." Dazai says standing up still glaring at Kunikida. I nodded, eventually everyone had told me what their ability was and who they were. "So, we told you ours, whats yours?" Ranpo asks holding a lollipop in his mouth.

"Its called, The Black Death. If I touch anything with all five of my fingers it turns into dust. Naomi, that's why I didn't accept your hand shake, sorry if I seemed rude." She nodded in understandment. "Your fine don't worry!" She said with a smile. "So just make sure not to touch me, otherwise you will be dead..." I say.

"So have you ever killed someone?" "Dazai! That's a personal question!" Atsushi yells. God these people love yelling. "No, no it's fine i don't mind answering questions. No I've never killed someone, I've almost but no I've never. Only things like plants. Mainly grass." I explain.

"Noted." Kunikida said, "Well Y/n, this is kind of a crazy job. Do you think you have what it takes?" Kunikida asks me. "I believe so." I respond. He nods, "Good. Now with that I have a mission for you. But don't worry you will have a partner to go with you so make sure you make it out alive. I'm just sorry to say that your partner for this is going to be Dazai." He sighs.