The Day of the Nightmare.

Thump.... thump... thump.. I'm running I turn around there are giant creatures behind me. Space aliens ... I'm standing there wondering, wondering what's about to happen. Woke up covered in sweat wondering what just happened looking over at my clock is 630 a.m. I got up to take a shower and get ready for school, while I was in the nice hot soothing shower, I was thinking, is what just happened a dream or reality? Shaking off what just happened I stepped out the shower and went into my closet and pulled out an Asking Alexandria shirt, Red skinny Jeans, and my black Vans and got dressed. I picked up my iPhone 5 and called my best friend Montel and asked him if he was going to pick me up. He told me that he'll be here by 7:15 am . I replied with a smile even though he couldn't see me , while saying okay then I hung up. I walked down stairs to grab a pop tart to find my mother passed out surrounded with vodka bottles and one of her man whores on the floor passed out along side her. I awkwardly stepped over them and grabbed my poptart and I walked out the door to be greeted my best friend Montel. He was wearing a black Sleeping with Sirens hoodie with blue skinny jeans and some toms. Montel... Your late ! I said . Montel sighed and said I had to get gas and pick up your present he winked..