~+*vi*+~

A/n: If you're reading this part on a phone, I say two hands. TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE PEOPLE! This smut was wayyy beyond what i thought it'd be, so...be prepared.

Some implied smut too.

One of my made-up characters:

Sir Lucan is played by Timotheé Chalamet

Endings kind of bad because I wanted to get something out! <3

•🗡️•

"So, the intrepid explorers have arrived," Yennefer said, standing up, causing you to shift uncomfortably. Geralt's grip around your waist tightened, as he made soothing circles over your hipbone. "You look like you had quite the adventure." She turned to face you. "You stink. Vile."

You scowled.

"What happened to you?" Geralt asked. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," Yennefer said. "I'll tell you later."

"Yes, we have a few things to discuss," Geralt said, and you looked down at the ground.

"Hello again, witch," Jaskier said. "I know you were too embarrassed to invite a big name like me to headline at the, uh, conclave thingy, but I just wanted to let you know I'm...I'm happy to do the other, very important job that you requested."

"Excellent!" Yennefer said. "You'll be looking after Y/n tonight."

"What?" You said, almost inaudible.

Yennefer turned to look at you, but you glared at her, hatred in your eyes.

"I shouldn't have given you a reason to leave," Yennefer said. "I'm sorry. Let's never do that again."

"Then don't claim anything about my husband," You whispered, so only she could hear, and Yennefer's eyes widened. Her expression softened, as she nodded sheepishly, and you both gave each other an awkward hug.

"Jaskier, if you would," Yennefer said.

"I'm not a child," You muttered, pulling Geralt's arm away from your waist.

"Oh, er-...yes of course," Jaskier said. "Why don't you tell me all about how you slayed the sea monster all on your own whilst Geralt sat around on his arse all afternoon, eh?"

In a little cabin away from the trail, you laid on your side in bed, while Jaskier sat across from you, both of you playing cards and talking.

"Give me all your money!" Jaskier teased, placing a card down. You held back a smile, before showing your cards that you had all the bigger cards, and Jaskier's eyes widened and he pouted.

"Oh come on!" He whined. "Every time!"

You threw your head back and burst into laughter, as you gathered all the coins he laid out on the table.

"I thought we were playing for fun!" Jaskier said.

"I assure you, it truly is a delight taking your coin," You teased.