~iv~

A/n(IMPORTANT!): Okay, so I realized yesterday when I was writing, that I missed writing so much, so I think you'll be getting updates more often now. Also, I've gained my Witcher (Geralt) obsession again so that's another motivation for me.

ALSO. Some people were really upset in my last book about the armor/outfit I chose for Y/n, so, I put a "list" of clothing options below so you can reference/pick what you want Y/n to wear. But I may have to switch it to her original for some parts, but, I wanted to make you guys happy. You're welcome you picky readers.

Thanks for reading though. Love you guys! <3

I also put in what Y/n's hands look like presently when she's half-dragon, thought I'd put it in there just in case

I also put in what Y/n's hands look like presently when she's half-dragon, thought I'd put it in there just in case. Also, a little context. I hope you guys remember in the second season when Eskel had turned into a leshy and then Geralt and Vesemir had to kill him. They kind of talk about that in this chapter, and I forgot to write it in the last one, so just keep it in mind.

•🏹•

The ground was cold beneath your knees, as you were sitting on them, concentrating on your magic. You were trying to create a force-field, or a shield around you. Geralt had taught you how to do it, now all you had to do was try.

He was sat a couple feet behind you, sitting on a stone ledge and rummaging through tools as you concentrated. But for the 100th time today (and you meant it when you said 100th time), your magic crackled and it faded.

You panted, dropping forwards and grunting with frustration.

"Again," You whispered, but you heard Geralt's footsteps approaching.

"That's enough," His voice said. "We'll start fresh tomorrow."

You looked up at him, huffing a breath before taking his hand as he pulled you up off the ground. 

"Thanks," You mumbled, looking down at the ground sheepishly, before he tucked his tool bag under one arm, and kept his hand on yours as he led you into the building. Suddenly, you felt dizzy. You stopped walking, and you saw flashes. A forest, and then fire.

"Y/n," You heard Geralt say, as he pulled you from your thoughts, looking at you with concern. "I'm here, you're safe with me. Was it the Black Knight again?"

"No," You whispered.

"If he's still haunting-"

"Whose turn is it for lunch?" You asked, letting go of his hand, watching as he grunted with frustration of you letting go, as you swept past him and down the hall. You heard his footsteps following you once you were at the turn, and you went into the dining hall.