Fortune Cookies

(A/N: idk if I should do two episodes in one chapter or just separate..)
NO ONES POV:

Scene begins at the Diaz Household. Star throws a punch at the camera, which cuts to Three-eyed Potato Baby, Buff Frog, and Beard Deer falling over.

Camera shifts to Star, you, and Marco side by side, dodging attacks and blasting spells. Ludo watches the battle from atop a nearby rock.

Ludo: How are you losing?! You guys have, like, 200 pounds on her!

Camera shifts back to Star and Marco, blasting Beard Deer in his pants as he cries.
Ludo:  [to Bearicorn] At least hit her with a rock or something!

Bearicorn roars and throws a pebble at Star's head. She doesn't budge.
Ludo:  [frustrated groan]
Star: Woo-hoo!

After bouncing off a two-headed monster, Star jumps onto a cactus.
Star:  Off the cactus, over the tree! Nothin' but net!

Star fires a Dagger Crystal Heart Attack. It ricochets off a cactus and into the back of the giraffe monster's neck.
Star: Told you I could do it.

You groan as Marco smile, you both almost give Star a dollar bill. He turns around to see several monsters approaching in a line.

Marco: Double or nothing! One kick, One punch, seven monsters!
Star smiles and bows.

Marco: Hiii-yah!

Marco kicks Buff Frog in the chin as you punch buff frog in the gut, knocking him backwards into the other monsters, and they fall like dominoes. At the back of the line, Three-eyed Potato Baby falls over onto Ludo.

Ludo:  [screams]
Marco: After a victory like this, there's only one thing to do: get Chinese food!

Star: Ooh, Chinese food! [walks off with Marco and you] I have no idea what that is.

You: it's good food.

Camera pans over to Ludo, still underneath Three-eyed Potato Baby.

Ludo:  [angry groans]
Ludo's frustrated cries carry over into the next scene at his castle.

Cut to the castle break room. Ludo and Bearicorn stand next to a vending machine while Ludo hollers in complete anger.

Ludo: [screaming] You guys are USELESS!!!!
Camera pans across the break room. Three-eyed Potato Baby hovers over the water cooler, with the Boo Fly stuck inside. The two-headed monster's right head has forks in his eyes.

The giraffe monster plays a guitar. The warthog monster has a baguette in his nose. Big Chicken accidentally knocks over the coffeemaker. An orange lizard monster sits on top of the refrigerator. Cut back to Ludo and Bearicorn.

Bearicorn tries inserting a dollar into the vending machine, but it keeps rejecting the dollar.

Ludo: You're always screwing up my brilliant plans! I need someone who can wrangle you imbeciles. [slaps Bearicorn's hand] Oh, go get change!

Three-eyed Potato Baby gets water from the water cooler as the Boo Fly floats inside.

Scene transitions to Chinese restaurant, where Star, you, and Marco have lunch.