The Banagic Incident

⭐️NO ONES POV⭐️

Scene begins at the Diaz Household. Star is reading magazines in the bathtub.

Star: [while flipping the pages] No... No... Nope... Reading in the tub is not... a sure-fire fun way to spice up a dull day. Hmm... Today might be the day I face my biggest fear: Boredom... Maybe today is the day I renounce my vow to never have a dull day!

Star picks up her wand.

Star: Today, I will look boredom in its eyes, those beady little black eyes, like tiny little black fists, I'll look into those eyes and I will say... Oh wait, never mind, what's this?
Star looks at a magazine.

Star: Oh! "The Banagic Wand, Earth's coolest magical treat." [gasps] Earth magic! I swear to baby dolphin giggles, I will find the Banagic Wand before this day is done... or die trying. Or my name's not Star Butterfly! As me as my witness, I'll never go bored again! And anything else I'm supposed to say to make this official! Whoo-hoo!

Star runs away from the bathtub and then goes back to the bathtub.

Star: I don't know where I'm going. Hmmm...
Star looks at the Banagic Wand page.

Star: Ah, "As featured on TV." But I saw it in this magazine. Hmm. Aha! A riddle [Laughs]. But I'm terrible at riddles. Need Marco and Y/N.

Marco inhales deeply as he is about to chop a plank of wood. Star suddenly replaces the plank of wood with herself.

Star: Marco!
Marco: Ah! [shocked, accidently hits his face then falls down]
Star: Where's Y/N?

Marco: They just texted me that they're coming soon.

Star: Good, cause here. Earth magic. Look.
Marco: That thing from TV?

Star: [gasps] You've seen it?
Marco: Yeah, it's one of those late night commercials. Y/N told me about it once and wanted it.

Star: So it does exist. To the TV!
Marco: I can't. I've gotta get to my karate class.

Star pulls Marco to the TV and then turns the TV on as you just walked in wearing a cat hoodie.

You: sup  guys-
Star: SSSH! (Pulls you as well to the tv)

TV Doctor: Your new kidney came from a werwolf.

Star: Glitter Grenade Rewind.
The TV rewinds. It then shows two kids on-screen.

Kid #1: It's so hot.
Kid #2 : And I'm so bored.

Star, you, and Marco observe the commercial.
Star: What are they gonna do?

You gasp with Star in your eyes making Marco and Star feel your excitement. Marco slight pulls you close to him.

Announcer: The Banagic Wand! It's a little bit of banana, and a little lot of magic.
Designed by leading freeze-ologists, the Banagic Wand uses state-of-the-art molecular ice-stronomy to frostulate your sizzle zones and CHILL YOU OUT!!!

Kid #2: Mmm.
Kid #1: I'm totally chilled out.
Kid #2:  There's enough Banagic fun "For all my friends to enjoy".

All the kids scream happily.
Star: Friendship magic.
You: Banana ice cream...

Announcer: Available at better stores near you.
Star: Better stores?
Announces: Supplies are limited! Get yours now!

You stood up a little too quick, almost hitting the floor face first, making Marco grab the back of your cat hoodie as you standup properly.

You: Well what are we waiting for!!

Star: [Gasps] Supplies are limited. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!

Star puts a bike helmet on you and Marco and throws him out the door as you were already on the bike.