Interdimensional Field Trip

⭐️NO ONES POV:⭐️

The scene starts with Star screaming happily trough the window of a running Schoolbus, really excited for something

Marco: [Who is sitting next to her] Seriously Star? There is nothing to be excited about, it's just...

Star: (Interrupting Marco) The best day of my life! We're Going on a Field Trip!

You: [who is next to her as well] man..i remember my first time being on a field trip.. (sighs dreamily)

Miss Skullnick: Cork it "Princess"!
Star: I can't believe we're actually doing this! (Star takes Marco's phone and looks at something)

Star: Oh, he's so cute! I just want to gobble him up!
(The thing on Marco's phone reveals to be a "Funny Cat Image")

You: AWW! I want him! (Smiles happily)
Marco: (looks at you) I hope Jackie likes it as much as you!

Star: Oooh, conversation starter!

Marco: Shhh!, She is right there! (Points at Jackie, who is looking at her phone)
Star: Yeah she is right there! You go talk to her.

You: yeah man!
Marco: More than just "Hello"? Too risky. I may say something dumb. That's why I let the kitten pics do the talking for me. (Sends the pic to Jackie)

Jackie: (After receiving the pic) Oh, I love it!
Marco: (Showing the conversation to you and Star) She sent me an "L.O.L". (Gasps) We're communicating!

You just cringe with a head shake.

(The bus stops)
Star: We're here!

⭐️The scene goes into the insides of a "Paperclip Museum", a place filled with paperclips⭐️

Star: (Looking at the clips, amazed) Amazing! What is it?

You shrugged looking amused at all of this

Marco: It's a paperclip... Ugh, luckily I've got my phone.

Miss Skullnick: (Taking Marco's phone) No distractions Mr Diaz. And for the rest of you (Takes out a Megaphone and screams) No monkey business! This is the Echo Creek Museum of Paperclips We're going to spend the next day hours learning about the genius of this little bent of wire.

Marco covers your ears
Alfonzo: Miss Skullnick! Stop, this hurts!
Ferguson: So Boring! Aahhh!

(The rest of the students agree and start complaining too)
Unknown Student:
(Possibly Francis) Why must you torture us!

Star starts worrying about the success of the trip

Skullnick: Well, you know what? (Taking the megaphone again) Life is boring!

Star: Miss Skullnick! Life is supposed to be fun!

You: and full of life.

Skullnick: I used to think that, but now I'm fifty and all my dreams are in the rear view mirror. The best thing of my life is teaching you kids, and I hate teaching you.

Star: That's cause you're doing it all wrong.
Skullnick: And you think you can lead this trip better than me?

Star: I was born to lead, literally.
You: (nods pointing at her) literally...