COLLISION

Becky's Pov

I was running late in my lecture as you know I woke up late.

As I was running through the corridor
I bumped into a lady and all the papers that the lady was carrying also fell down due to our collision.

As I looked up , I saw a magnificent beauty with long silky hair, deep brown eyes in which you get lost as if it is the pathway to the whole universe.

Then I quickly got out of my trance and after saying " Sorry Miss" I again started walking towards my class.

As I entered I was fortunate as the Professor has not entered till now .So I settled down beside my bestie Irin .

Sarocha 's Pov

As I was walking to my class a girl bumped against me then as I was going to scold her for running as she could get hurt ,I saw her face which was just like an angel from heaven for whom one can go to any extent to make her theirs.

As I was going to say something she suddenly got up and rushed again after saying sorry .

Then I was baffled but then continued to move towards my class.

As I entered . All the students were surprised because I was a new teacher in this class .

Therefore, I introduced myself to the class " I am Professor Sarocha,your new English teacher as your previous teacher Professor Minnie is on maternity leave. So I hope we get along and that is all .
I would like every student to introduce themselves to me ."

Then every student started introducing themselves. Then the girl whom I bumped with earlier began to introduce herself and said" I am Becky and hope to make good impression here.Thank you."

I was mesmerised by her beauty .
It seems I like I m addicted to her
Let's see how this one goes..........