GETTING READY

Becky's Pov

After the classes end. I went home and decided to shower and take a quick nap .

Then I started to get ready for going to Miss Sarocha's home.

As I was getting ready, suddenly a ping sound came from my mobile.

On looking I found that Miss Sarocha sen me a message making my cheeks blush.

" Dear Baby Girl, don't forget about our meeting otherwise I will forget about stopping .You know what I mean 😉 ."

I decided to wear a casual shirt and skirt plus jacket as it was cold.

                (This is Becky's OOTD

(This is Becky's OOTD.)

Then after a final check in the mirror I booked a cab and went to Miss Sarocha's home.

Sarocha's Pov

I am very much excited for today.

Yes, I know my confession was quite sudden that's why Becky was suprised , but I couldn't help myself to hide my feelings any longer.

I hope that Becky will accept my feelings and give me a chance to make her fall for me.

I decided to wear casual but attractive suit set.

( This is Miss Sarocha's OOTD.)

As I was scrolling through my mobile phone, I heard the ringtone and abruptly stood up from my place.

As I opened the door and then I saw my cutest angel.

I asked her to come inside and then we settled down.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered " So my Baby Girl, Are you ready for your punishment."

Then without waiting for answer I started kissing her aggressively.

This was intoxicating and the feeling of her lips on mine is indescribable.

As our lips slowly started to sway in rhythm in a slow dance .

Then I slightly bit her lips asking for permission .

As the permission was granted , my tongue started roaming around inside her mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance , but obviously I won sucking the life out of her.

Then as we parted , we both were gasping for air while looking deep into each other's eye.

Then I carried her in the bedroom in bridal style.

___________________________________________

Don't worry my dear readers, next part is
" What are waiting forrrrr".

Your ,
Dear Author.