HUMILIATION

Sarocha's Pov

As I was walking down the school hallway.

I started hearing certain whispers from many students.

They were all engrossed in their mobile phones as if all of them were seeing the same thing.

Then as my class began ,I saw that Becky arrived and sat in her position but today her expression was quite different.

I couldn't comprehend the change in her facial expressions.

She was curious , confident and cold, almost the opposite of her usual self.

During recess,

While I was chatting and eating with my friends, suddenly Becky entered, her face red with anger and rage was filled in her eyes.

Seeing that my friends took their leave.

As soon as they left Becky prounces back upon me with Countless accusations.

Becky's Pov

After the class ends, I felt my friends were avoiding me.

Then I asked my bestie Irin about what happened, she then took out her phone and showed me my LEAK PHOTOS .

My head started to throb and I suddenly felt like my world collapsing down and tears started to flow from my eyes like river.

After that I waited till recess and then I decided to meet with Miss Sarocha in her office .

While running I could feel the students whispering about my photos passing bad comments.

My mind was filled with hate , rage and all sort of anger that can exist in the world.

As I opened the door , I saw her enjoying with her friends .

Looking at my expression, all other teachers left the office .

As they left I started walking towards, Miss Sarocha and shouted " How dare you .You leak my photos , Huh I cannot believe that you would fall so down in your standards. I know you are taking revenge but at least you should be fair in this fight , not like some CHEAP STEAK, ASSHOLE , SADIST, ANIMAL ,INHUMAN who only thinks about themselves and do not care about other's feeling, Reputation or Image.

Thank you for showing your true colour,

After knowing the case, I was starting to feel sad for you as you lost your Dad but now I think that revenge is just a facade for your true cruel , inhumane motives and to accomplish your dark desires.

I had a tiny hope that you might not be involved in my Dad getting getting shot. But thank you for clearing the doubt and proving yourself the DEMON that you are ."

After saying this I stormed off the office, I slammed the door and went straight to my apartment as I know that today I will not be able to attend my class.

___________________________________________

So dear readers, What do you think 💬🤔 Is Miss Sarocha really the culprit behind all these or is it someone else's doings.

Share your thoughts,

Thank you
Your
dear author,