STAY OVER

Sarocha's Pov

I was sleeping in the guest room ,when suddenly a sound came from the kitchen .So I went down and saw that Becky was sleep walking and continuously banging her head against the shelf containing crockery. Therefore ,the sound was coming.

Not to lie but first I was afraid, but then as I saw her baby face a thin smile crept through my face vanishing all my fears.

Then I slowly put my hand between her forehead and the shelf and removed her head from there slowly and put her head on my shoulder .Then she again started sleeping on my shoulder .

" So cute" , I said when she started snoring.😴😴

Then I went to her room and slowly opened the door.

And carefully laid her back to the bed in order not to wake her up.

Then I slept on the couch beside her bed in order to make sure that she does not wake up again continuing her sleep walk....

Becky's Pov

I woke up to my alarm sound .
Then as I was getting up from my bed .I was startled by seeing Miss Sarocha on the couch sleeping soundly.

Then I slowly tiptoed to the bathroom in order to freshen up .

Then I started preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

" Wow, it smells nice .What are you cooking?" Miss Sarocha asked whispering so close to my ears that I was startled and jolted backwards.

Then she held me strongly preventing me from falling.

" Oh , sorry I was startled. I am cooking Alfredo pasta. I hope you had a good sleep . But I am worried that you may have back pain by sleeping on the couch last night." I said retracting from her arms and instantly missing the warmth of her arms.

Sarocha's Pov

" I love Alfredo pasta .And actually I saw you sleep walking last night So after bringing you back to your room I slept in the couch in order to keep an eye on you to make sure that you do not sleep walk again. Do not worry about my back pain it is not that much serious." I said by massaging my back as it hurts like hell .
As I am not that much comfortable in sleeping on couch.

" I am so sorry for the inconvenience.I am so embarrassed now. I didn't knew that my habit of sleep walking will come back last night. Last week Irin also complained about my sleep walking but then I thought that it might be a prank.
But I didn't know that it was true. Please take your seat ,the breakfast will be prepared in a few minutes "
Becky said blushing and running back quickly trying to hide her embarrassment and continued cooking .