SPECIAL CHAPTER (END)

After some years.......

Becky's Pov

" Wait Freya, don't run. First finish your food." I said while running behind my naughty daughter.

" No, Mami I don't want to eat vegetables. 🥺 Please" she pleaded showing her cute forgiving eyes.

She is a total carbon copy of me as I also don't like to eat vegetables

" But baby, just finish this then we will go to the mall to buy some new princess house collections " I tried to bribe her which fortunately worked

After convincing her to finish her food.

I decided to check up on Sarocha on how she is handling Becket.

Sarocha's Pov

" Here comes the plane, catch it." I playfully threw a paper plane towards Becket to catch

He caught it and held it in front of me proudly grinning.

He is such a cutie pie just like her mother but he has got most characteristics of mine like choices of game and style

" Oh wow, I am so proud of you. My baby boy"

With that I ruffled his hair playfully.

" I am not a baby, anymore" he said pouting and turned his face away.

" Oh, who said my big boy is a baby, come here Becket" Becky entered the room

"Mamiii" Becket shouted happily while hopping towards Becky.

She catched him and showered him with kisses all over his face.

I also joined them and started to tickle the mother son duo.

They both were laughing uncontrollably

" Oh , Sarocha stop stop . I can't laugh anymore" Becky pleaded so I stopped.

After dropping our kids to 🏫 school we went to our work.

Weekend........

Today we will go to the amusement park 🎢🏞️ as Freya and Becket were asking us to take them there.

First we rided the Tilt a Wheel

Then me and Becket stayed back while Becky and Freya went to ride the roller coaster and haunted house because we will not be able to ride them.

Then we all went to eat some snacks 🥨 and then enjoyed some pancake and icecream for desserts.

After that a lightning show was also held there.

We all enjoyed it and after. That we all finally rided the 🎡 Ferris Wheel.

Then we bought some souvenirs from the shops and clicked some family photos.

After that we went to a restaurant to have dinner and then after reaching home and putting the kids to sleep.

Me and Becky decided to watch some movie together .

As the credits were shown , I heard some cute little snores, I smiled and kissed Becky's forehead and lips.

I carried Becky to our room and I slept beside her and hugged her while she snuggled in my neck making the hug tighter.

This is what I wished for a small happy family with a beautiful wife and cute children.

(THE END)
___________________________________________Thank you so much for reading the story till the end .☺️☺️🥹

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Please vote and share this story.🥰🥰

Thank you ,

Your dear Author 🫡.