KISS AND MAKE UP

Sarocha's Pov

She was looking downward, I lifted her chin up and made her look at me.

Then I started kissing her lips, She was slightly shocked at first but then she also kissed me back.

Oh my God, I miss this feeling , there was a tingling sensation in my stomach.

Only Becky has this affect on me.
I am addicted to her lips, it is like a drug to me without which I cannot live.

I slightly bit her lower lips, asking for my tongue to enter her mouth.

Then as she slightly opened her mouth, I started sucking her tongue making her moan , turning me on.

After we were both running out of breath, I parted and looked at her flushed face and red swollen lips.

Becky's Pov

While I was still trying to catch my breath .

Miss Sarocha Leaned close to my ear,
" My Baby girl, how can I leak your photos and allow anyone to look at your body. Because Your body is mine . You are mine ." She said in her sexy husky voice making me weak at my legs.

" Also for your kind information, I have deleted all the photos and videos , the moment I understood that I will never be able to leak them because you are my life.
I like you Becky.
Yeah, I know it is sudden but ai can't help to feel this way. I am not pressuring you to reciprocate my feelings now only. Take your time but I will try every way to make you feel special and make you fall for me.

And Now as you know I was not the one one who did that . I also want you to know that I was not involved in any way of your father getting shot.

I tried to look into the matter but I couldn't find who did that."
She said seriously.

I nodded as I also got the news that it was not Miss Sarocha's but in fact some other person had a hand behind it .

I am shocked by her confessing her feelings.
I am not gonna lie, But I am also feeling this way for her recently.
But I still need some time to settle my Dad's case and then only I can look into my feeling

Also I will inform Miss Sarocha regarding my Dad not being involved in her Dad's death because she deserves to know the truth.And then we both can be free from the enemy-hatw relation that is going on and fully express ourselves.

As I was trying to leave, she held my hand stopping me.

" Also my cutie pie, you know , you deserve a punishment for being a bad girl.

So meet me at my house after school.
Don't try to evade it otherwise, I will conduct my punishment in school itself.

Now you are free to go , Bye Bye." She said.

I quickly ran out of the class room as I was running late for my next class already.

" Becky are you having fever, your cheeks are burning hot. Do you need to go to sick room"Irin said with concern.

" No no it is just that I was running and so I am feeling hot. It is Okay, you do not need to worry." I said assuring her.

Thank God , she believed my excuse otherwise it would have been a headache how to make her believe.

I couldn't concentrate in the rest of my classes .

As my mind was still thinking about the punishment.

Gosh, I can feel myself blushing from now only. I am also nervous. But I cannot defer it as I don't want it to happen in school because then it will be much more embarrassing.