ESCAPE

Becky's Pov

As I woke up from some thumping sound.

The door opened revealing some men .

The men freed me from the chain and then took me to the living room where Mr Chen was talking with someone.

As I saw the other person's face , I saw it was Freen.

Now I was confused , What was Freen doing here.

" Here is your task , Punch this Girl Freen , if you want to prove your honesty to me" Chen said.

I saw Freen looking at me with no emotions but her eyes were telling eyes to believe her. Then Freen came near me and leaned near to me " Don't worry, I will protect you. I am sorry but I have to punch you." She whispered and with that she pushed me back roughly and punched me in my face strongly.

Then I heard Chen clapping " Okay , Now as you have done what I said . Let's be together in this fight." He said but then suddenly police siren noise began to echo.

Chen immediately took my neck and pointed a knife 🔪 .

" Oh , I knew you were a traitor . Don't try to act oversmart otherwise you will lose the girl" He said

" Okay , don't hurt her please. You are not this person .What happened to that old boy whose smile was so cheerful and who couldn't even think of hurting a person" Freen tried to come closer and trying to change the mind of Chen.

But Chen poked the knife slightly inside my neck causing blood to flow .

" That old boy died . Don't try to convince me ." He said and tried to cut my neck.

When the police barged him and shooted him in the leg making his grip loose on my neck.

I pushed him and ran toward Freen.

The police handcuffed Mr Chen and took him away. After the police left Miss Sarocha carried me in bridal style to her car as I could not walk due to my injury.

" Did you call the police " , I asked.

" No, but I asked my friend to call the police if I did not return within 30 minutes from the warehouse. " Freen answered.

I nodded my head and then we went to the hospital to get my leg bandaged and treating my other wounds.

The doctor asked me to take completed bed rest and prescribed me some painkillers and ointments.

Miss Sarocha took my complete care .

She visited my apartment everyday and everyday bring my favourite food and milk tea and also accompanied me to the hospital when I neede to change my dressing.

She is a very caring and warm- mhearfed person. I hope one day she came be my wife.

___________________________________________ Hope you are enjoying the story , Please vote, share and like this story.

Thank you
Your dear author