One

Abby's Pov
I'm so excited for today. It's my first day on the job. I got out of high school when I was seventeen and got a two year degree for photography. I'm suppose to be at the building in about 30 minutes so I throw on a bandana with my wavy hair, flannel, and my denim high waisted shorts and white converse. I grab my camera and my phone and go down to the building.

A couple minutes later I finally got their and I went up to the third floor. I walked straight down the hallway and knocked on the door that said 'Simon Cowell.' I hear a "come in." And I obey. "You must be Abbigail Thomas." He said. I nod. "Yes sir." I say back smiling. "Call me uncle Si. You will be going on tour with me and the boys since they will have photoshoots almost everyday. I nod. "Tell me about yourself." He says.

"Uhh. Well my name is Abbigail Marie Thomas but everyone calls me Abby. I'm 19 years old. I love photography and singing." I say. "Go on." I giggle. "Okay. Umm. My dad is an alcoholic and my mum died when I was little. I love to eat and I can skateboard and play the piano." I say. "Great. You can meet the boys now. They're four doors down. They'll love you." He says. I stand up and so does he and we give eachother a hug. I walk out the door and go four rooms down until I reach a door that said 'One Direction' on it. I knocked on it and a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes opens it. He smiles. "I guess I'm your new photographer. I will be going on tour with you guys." I say. He smiles and gives me a hug. "Come on in." He says. I come in and see about 4 other boys. "Hi my name is Abbigail Thomas but you can call me Abby. I'm your new photographer." I say. They all smile and wave.
"Vas happenin? I'm Zayn Malik." A guy with black hair says.
"I'm Niall Horan." The blonde guy says.
"I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson." A guy with light brown hair says.
"Hello. How are you? I'm Liam Payne." A polite guy says.
"And I am Harry. Harry Styles." A guy with beautiful green eyes says.

Niall gets up and gives me a cheeseburger. "Thanks." I say cheerily. I love to eat. I really do. About two minutes later I was done with the bigmac and Zayn was looking at me like I was crazy. "Oh my gosh, we have a new Niall. You'll fit right in." He says. I smile and laugh. Harry sits down next to me and takes my phone. I don't do anything since I don't have anything to hide on there. He gives me my phone back and I look at what he did. It was on contacts.

The sexy Harry ;)

Really dude? I laugh and send him a text and take his iPhone out of his hands. I get on contacts and put my contact in as ...

The sexy Abby ;)

He laughs and we text for a while until uncle si comes in the room to tell me to go home and get some bags packed because we are leaving in about two hours for the tour.