2

Apparently, they didn't even have to worry about what Mike was planning. Because Rhian, who didn't know what happened earlier that day, and more importantly wasn't informed that Mike was planning damage control, let the cat out of the bag during an interview later that night of the same day. 

What can you say about Michelle soft launching someone earlier today on her live?

Oh, she did!?

Can you tell us more about this mystery lady?

I'm not sure how much I can say but... I actually introduced the two of them!!!

"Ay naku, Rhian talaga," Michelle murmurs as she watches the clip she was tagged in the next morning. She sneaks a glance at the still sleeping Anntonia by her side, oblivious to the world on what transpired last night after Rhian's interview. Thank god Anntonia really didn't have any care about showbiz and had no social media. 

They stayed up until past midnight watching a Koreanovela that Anntonia was obsessed about. Michelle had a sneaking suspicion that Anntonia's watched it before and just wants to watch it again, and was just using her as an excuse to do so. 

"I've already watched the first episodes but we can watch it from the start so you'd know what's going on," Anntonia announces to her before playing the show from the first episode last night. But when they were already episodes into the show, Michelle's suspicion that she's watched the whole thing already strengthened when the girl who had her head on her lap would start smiling long before a kilig scene starts. She decided not to confront her about it because the show was a good distraction from the whole soft launch thing for Anntonia. 

But with Rhian's doing, the issue is now inevitable as Michelle reads through the fan comments and tweets.

They all chipped in in their speculations, of course, each ship tried to insist their own, but each one eliminated one by one. Even the fans she got from her friendship with Miss Thailand during the Miss Universe pageant all reported that Chatnalin was, indeed, in Thailand at that moment and couldn't be the mystery woman in Michelle's bedroom. As if Rhian saying that she was the one who introduced the two didn't already eliminate the Thai beauty. 

Which meant one thing- MMD had someone that wasn't in her list of ships.

And of course everyone from each ship's got something to say about that. As they did say, the best way to unite nations is to find a common enemy. In this case, the mystery woman.  

Wrong move. Tinago dapat muna yan eh.

She drops her phone down after reading that comment. Nothing really matters, anyway, the cat was out of the bag. She turns to her side to face Anntonia, scooting over so their noses were almost touching. 

"You're worth it, no matter what anyone says," she whispers. 

"Hmmm," Anntonia mumbles. Michelle holds her breath, afraid that she's woken up the sleeping beauty but Anntonia just continues on her slumber. After a few seconds, Anntonia actually does open her eyes and smiles. "Hi."

But as quickly as she did, she went right back to sleep. Anntonia really was a sleep talker, no matter how hard she denies it.

-

Mike was forced to change whatever tactic it was he was coming up with at that point and just gave the go ahead to continue on making people know that Michelle did have someone special in her life.

Michelle wanted to have control of the narrative though, so with an interview lined up with Boy Abunda in the next week for her movie, she asked one question to be specifically asked during the interview; and right there in front of everyone on national TV, she answered the question: