Shot.

I wake up tangled in Mickey's arms. I sit up and rub my eyes to see the time is 11:21am.

"holy shit." I say getting up quickly.

I scare Mickey and he sits up quickly, yawning. I kiss his cheek before running into the bathroom. I quickly wash my face and use my toothbrush i left here.

"what's going on?" Mickey asks.

"my shift, i'm late. I gotta go. I'll see you soon." I say kissing his cheek before running into Mandy's room.

I put on an outfit and my shoes before running out and going to Kash and Grab.

"sorry i'm late." I say running in.

I quickly start re stocking the shelves with chicken stock.

"i'm glad i can drive across town to see you bent over cans of chicken stock." I hear a man say, i turn around to see Ned there.

"go away." I say rolling my eyes and walking away.

"wait, look i'm sorry. I thought it was you and i was drunk." He says and i cut him off.

"i don't wanna talk about it, just go home." I say.

"she kicked me out, that's why i came here. To ask if you can rob my house. Just take my suits and some more important things then you can take whatever you want." Ned explains.

"can i bring some friends?" I ask.

"sure." He replies.

"deal." I say.

____________________________________________________________________

"so remember the old guy Ned, he wants me to rob his house because his wife kicked him out. He said we can take whatever we want." I say.

"can i bring my cousins?" Mickey asks.

"sure." I say.

"fine, i don't even know what you see in that guy." Mickey says.

"He's nice to me, he buys me stuff, and he's not afraid to kiss me." I say.

I say before standing up and walking away, i hear him shooting his gun in the distance.

I go back to my house to get ready to go rob his house.

____________________________________________________________________

Me, Iggy, Mickey and one of his cousins stop the van outside Ned and his wife's house. They get out and get the bag and open it, they get guns out.

"woah, woah. No guns, okay." I say.

Mickey gives them a look and then sigh and put the guns back in the bag.

"it's only a drunk only lady in there." I say.

Iggy and their cousin run into the house, Mickey runs a bit and turns around and runs back to me. He kisses me and then runs into the house. I can't help but smile.

They bring out a lot of stuff and put them in the back of the van because going back in. I hear gun shots to see them running out. Then Mickey gets shot in the ass and gets in the van. They shut the doors.

"holy shit Mickey, you got shot." I say.

"yes, i fucking know that now drive." He says and i start the engine and drive off.

We get back to my house and we put him on the table in the kitchen. I call Ned because he's a nurse or surgeon or whatever the fuck he is.

"we'll if it isn't the baddest guy on the south side." Ned says.

"fuck off." Mickey says.

Then he tries to get the bullet out of Mickey's ass. Then Fiona walks in after trying to dig up Aunt Gingers bones.

"what the fuck Elsie?" Fiona says.

"who are you?" Fiona then says a few seconds later.

We all turn our heads to see a well dressed woman with a clip board in her hands.

"i'm britney Surgess from Child protective services." The woman says.

My jaw literally drops and then Debbie runs in through the back door.

"i did it , i held my breath and i nearly drowned this girl at the pool. You do not F with Debbie Gallagher!" Debbie says to Britney.

I drop my head into my hands, i sigh before looking back up at Debbie's confused face.