Chapter 1!!

Nobodys pov:
Dogday and Catnap are best friends, but..Dogday has caught feelings for a special little kitty and hopefully that kitty likes him back..

Dogdays pov:

Today is finally the day I confess my feelings! It has been so long since I started to have a crush on catnap! I walked over to his house and knocked on the door, with a basket of treats and a bouquet of flowers in my hands. Catnap then answered the door and I spoke,

"Catnap! I have a question to ask you!"
I exclaimed  he blushed at the fact I have chocolates and flowers.

"Y-yes..? What is it..?"
He said in his lovely sleepy tone.

"Will you be my boyfriend and go out with me..?"
I blushed saying those words and he gave me a kiss on the cheek,

"Of course I will! Not going to lie I had a crush on you as well.."
I blushed and he let me inside. His house smelled like a flower field.
It was refreshing, no wonder he doesn't go outside a lot.
"Dogday..?" He asked
"Yes? What is it kitty?" I responded facing him as he blushed, "well.."
He sighed looking down. He looked embarrassed. "Can we cuddle..?" I nodded and we settled on his couch, he gotten heated blankets, plushies, pillows, etc. he laid on my fluffy chest as I kissed him on the forehead, we watched a show and he fell asleep on me..

"I love you sleepy kitty.." I kissed him again and he purred loudly as his tail swinged side to side slowly. I moved  him closer where his head was on my shoulder.
He groaned and I got up, not trying to wake him up as I got lunch ready for when the others are coming over. Picky piggy is coming over to help prepare.
I carried him up to my house so we can have lunch there with all the smiling critters! Good thing our houses are next to each other. So I put them on the couch.

"Hello..?"
There was a knock on the door, it was picky! I let her in and she went straight to the kitchen, I followed her then she stopped.
"Why is catnap sleeping?" She asked curiously
Then catnap turned over quickly and me and picky flinched we continued to walk to the kitchen.
After a hour or two, catnap woke up with a blanket around him, his tail followed him as he walked to me, I blushed as he hugged me from behind.

Picky piggy stared at us,
"Can I have an explanation??"
She asked, I then told her that we were together.
"Don't tell anyone! We aren't ready to tell all of them yet."
She nodded and went back to cooking the last meal, a few of the others came like,
Bubba Bubbaphant, Kicken Chicken, and Bobby Bearhug, Hoppy Hopscotch came over a bit later, so everyone but Craftycorn was here.. that's unusual for her!

"Mmmm..."
I brought Catnap  to the couch and cuddled him for a bit, I then whispered to him, "come on sleepy kitty.. get dressed! I will too."
I picked him up and brought him to my room so he can get dressed, he has to borrow my clothing though, I then just changed in the bathroom.

Craftycorn then came and  we all had a nice dinner, then I held catnaps hand under the table, but then bubba stared at us in confusion. I sighed and said he should follow me, he did.
I told him and said not to tell anyone so the relationship doesn't get out to the public yet.

Catnaps pov:

I waited for Dogday to get back and everyone seemed like they judged me, probably didn't, but I felt this shiver down my spine and I ran to the bathroom crying.

I heard Dogday and Bobby bearhug at the door and they came in, I was in a corner crying. Dogday came to me and hugged me tightly and Bobby hugged me too, "why are you crying sleepy?" I then said that I felt like everyone is judging and staring at me, but after a few minutes Bobby went back to the table and Dogday kissed me on the lips and then Dogday and I came back to the dinner table and everyone continued eating.

-a few hours later-

Everyone left and thanked Dogday and picky, then Dogday and I went to his room, I sat on his lap and stared at him with a 'please..?' Face on and he shakes his head meaning not now. I got a bit upset,
"Tomorrow hunny!" He reassured me, I got a bit happier, I laid on his fluffy chest again and we both fell asleep since it was late.

-the next morning- (sorry for time-skips!!)

Dogdays pov:

I woke up and kissed my sleepy kitty, I went to make his favorite breakfast! (Mine too!)
I got my new pjs on, and a few minutes later it was done! He really enjoys fruity pebbles, so I made them for me and him.
I woke catnap up and we sat down on the couch and ate,
"Sunny hunny.. can we do it tonight??"
He asked with puppy eyes and he kissed me.
"Maybe.. I didn't promise didn't I?"
He nodded and we watched another show after breakfast.

"I'm gonna take a nap.." I nodded okay and he went to our room.

Catnaps pov:

I went to the bed and got undressed so it was shorts and a tank top. I peacefully took a nap.

—————————
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, winter break is ending tomorrow so I won't be able to write as much, but I'll write another chapter today!! byeee my kitties! ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡