Chapter 8!!

Catnaps pov:
Yesterday day was weird. That strange light Dogday pulled me out of.. It hurts even thinking about it! Anyways, I was doing my dishes on a Wednesday afternoon, I was getting things ready for a competition Dogday was hosting the next morning, around 7:00 am.
I won't participate is some challengers but I thought I'd give it a shot, all the critters were going to come so I had to get everything prepared with Dogday! I finished the dishes now to work on everything I had to make! :))

I made that strings, piñata, and the limbo game set up, Dogday did a few things too. It wasn't super big but it would be fun! What's what matters, at least that's what Dogday always says to me.
I looked at him with a big smile on my face, and k showed him what I made.
"What are you gonna do?" He asked me about what games I was playing.
"Not a whole lot," I replied looking down at what i made. My ears went down and I started to work again, but Dogday stopped me.
"Catnap, did you eat anything today?" He asked and I looked at him, "no.." I went back to painting a board as I said that.

He dragged me away, my tail was lashing, clearly mad.
"I'm sorry but I have to do this." He said putting me on the bed. I crossed my arms and pouted.
"Now, don't act like that!" He said looking at me, his hands in his hips. My eyes teared up, I don't know why, he bent down to me, since I was on the bed, and he kissed me, I blushed but continued to cry. I felt stressed.

Dogday told me he would be back in a few minutes.

Dogdays pov:

I'm going to the toy store to get some stress toys for catnap, since he has been under so much stress and has been going through some things, I would get him something to sooth him, or something that would try to help him.

I left the house and locked the door, I left my keys in my backpack and was on my way, it wasn't too far. More like.. a ten minute walk but I could manage, I got him a few stress balls, I got him a sun with a smile and a moon with a smile, I also got something that could last forever since he has a strong grip, I got him a pop-it!

(Sorry bringing back 2020-2021 moments)

I cashed out, I walked back and handed it to him. He seemed to enjoy it! He squeezed the stress ball made like a sun, he seemed to calm a bit, I feel bad for him, not knowing what to do to make him be under less stress, so I told him he should make the invites! He nodded, he likes drawing so I got the paper ready for him so he can just draw and make all the times, write the names, etc.

Everything was done now! We just had to sign the cards! So we did that and headed to bed together.

Next morning
It was 6:30 am. Everyone was arriving, since it was last minute picky didn't bring as much food, which was okay!
Catnap held his stress ball in his hands, he was squeezing it pretty lightly so that was good, I kept an eye on everything, everyone arrived on time.

I started speaking,
"Hello everyone critters! We are gathered here today for a competition of skill!" I continued.
"There will be prizes for winning the most games! And how long you can last!"
Everyone cheered catnap looked at me in the crowd of critters. We played the first game, it was limbo and kicken and hoppy were at a duel, they kept going lower until hoppy won.

We played other games, catnap participated in two of them, he won in one.
He got very stressed in one so he had to dip.
Which I understood.

I gave him a prize anyway, but the be who won the most was...
"The one who won the most is..."
Catnap played the drumroll sound. As I said that..It was very tense.
"HOPPY HOPSCOTCH!!" I shouted all the critters cheered as hoppy thanked everyone.

Everyone cheered and laughed, kicken didn't seem too happy about it though, and stormed off, I think he was just upset that his competitor won, it was very tense because the two of them were in the finals, and he didn't like the number 2.
(LOL)

Everyone went home since it was late, around 10:25 pm.
So everyone went to bed, but me and catnap stayed up since we didn't wanna sleep, we talked and talked but then catnap suggested something.

"How about we pull a prank on all of the critters?!" He said with a psycho smile and I shook my head, telling him we shouldn't do it, he got a bit pissed. His tail was lashing at a steady pace, his pupils got smaller then ever, he went to do it anyway and I tried to stop him. I sighed knowing something bad will happen.
My ears went down thinking of what he could possibly do.

Catnaps pov:
"Haha! This is gonna be good!" I talk to myself on what I'm going to do, so to start I decide to tp (toilet paper) everyone's house! 'Genius!' I told myself in my mind. I giggled to myself and got some toilet paper to start, I started on kicken house, then bubba, then Bobby, then hoppy, etc. they didn't know anything on what the fuck I was doing, that's the path I was looking for. I gave an evil smile to Dogday when he came outside, I didn't to his house or mine.

"CATNAP! What the fuck?!"
He swore.
My ears went down as he swore at me. I got down from craftycorns roof, and walked to Dogday my ears were down and I still had toilet paper, I was still holding it tightly. Everyone came out of their house to see Dogday yelling at me. I wanted to play a classic prank but I don't think anyone liked it.

"Catnap! Why did you do this??" Dogday wait to me, grabbing my attention. I started tearing up. Knowing I did some bad shit.
Dogday dragged me and I signaled to the others I was sorry, they forgave me later on, but I don't know what to do.

Dogday then lectured me and made me help clean up, I swear sometimes he takes things too far.

—————————————-
Ty for being patient!! Sorry this isn't the biggest chapter but there will be a part 2 to this! I hope you enjoyed!! Here are some pictures! :))

—————————————-Ty for being patient!! Sorry this isn't the biggest chapter but there will be a part 2 to this! I hope you enjoyed!! Here are some pictures! :))

There you guys go, btw ty for over 600+ reads! I seriously want to cry

There you guys go, btw ty for over 600+ reads! I seriously want to cry. I'm so happy! I only had this for a few days too! :)) love you kitties keep doing great!!
( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡