Chapter 2!!

Catnaps pov:
(Y'all imma rewrite this shit bc it was naughty)
I woke up, stretching in bed, I forgot to turn off the tv in the living room last night, so it was just Dogday sleeping on the couch drooling.

I looked at him, smiling a bit. I covered him up with a few blankets. Hopefully he doesn't get too hot.
I kissed him very gently. He started to wake up and I turned off the tv.
"No..! Don't turn off the tv..!" I heard Dogday say as I turned to him, I bent down.

"Hunny! You weren't even watching it!" I told him pointing at the tv.
He pulled me onto the couch, and cuddled me. I tried getting away but it was no use. I kinda just laid there.
I called Bobby, since she was me and Dogdays best friend. I FaceTimed her and showed her what was going on. She gasped. And ran over to my house, I heard the wind when she was running and she slammed the door open, I hung up the phone with her just then.

"ITS OFFICIAL?!" She shouted, not waking Dogday up though. I looked at her with a glare and she covered her mouth instantly.
"Sorry.." she whispered to me as I got up.
I sighed, stretching.

I hugged her and asked if we can hang out, she nodded. I left a note for Dogday then, telling him I was having fun outside.
I went outside with Bobby bearhug, and we played games with the other critters.

——————
Short chapter bc idk what to write and inhad to rewrite this next to my MOTHER. cries
But yea, anyways love you kitties! ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡