Chapter 12!!

-the next day-

Catnaps pov:

Dogday decided to have a party..great.
I hate party's but..im going anyway.
the only reason I want to go there is because of Dogday and because if I don't go they will wake me up and force me to go anyway.

"Ugh.."
I groaned as I pulled blankets off of me.
It was cold. I slept at Dogdays place that night because it's a walk down and u was exhausted.
But that's just a normal mood.
I turned to see dogday as he turned, trying to cuddle me again, so I pulled the covers back on myself.

A few hours of napping passed as I heard a knock on Dogdays front door.
I answered for him because he was still awake, it was just piggy asking about the party. I shrugged at her and slammed the door in her face, I was not in the mood to talk about that damn party.
I woke dogday up and told him to talk to piggy about the party since she is so curious about it I decided it would be best for dogday to answer the millions of annoying questions she has.

As I saw him get a hoodie on he walked to the door and talked to piggy about the party, I may or may not have stole one of his hoodies to wear to bed tonight, but he doesn't have to know.
"Why is catnap so mean?" I heard her say as dogday froze.

"He is just misunderstood! That's all piggy, I swear he is a softy under all of that fur!" He said turning to me.

Piggy would never understand me.
I will never let her understand me too.

Dogdays pov:

I saw catnap closing the door in the bedroom, I saw him and gave him a smile.
As piggy said something to me.
I answered her,  but I don't think she liked my response to it.
"If I don't understand him and you do, you guys are clearly doing something!"
And then she stormed off as I closed the front door quietly.

"She is probably mad at me," I mumbled to myself as I walked to catnap in the bedroom.
My ears went down as I sat in the bed.
"You okay puppy?"
He asked as he sat next to me in MY sweater, but it didn't matter now.
I nodded in response to his question,
I don't think he believed me.
"How about we get ready for the party you are planning." He told me as I sat up.

I got on some casual cloths as catnap got into another set of pjs.
"Catnap you can't wear that to the party.."
I told him as he responded with a 'I don't care'

Now we set up the party decorations and tell everyone to come! This will be fun right..?

——————-
WOOO! Another chapter! It's short tho. Whatever right? Anyways love you kitties see you soon! ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡
Words: 497