Chapter 11!!

Catnaps pov:

I woke up from my nap, feeling great. Today is gonna be nice! Right?
Anyhow. I get up from my sleeping spot and went to go see the others outside! They seemed to be having a picnic.
"Hey! It's catnap!!" Hoppy yelled out, notifying the others about me.
"Catnap!!" Dogday screamed. Running towards me as he got me into a tight hug,  "I missed you kitty!"
"Hey puppy.."
I told him as I hugged back.
"come join the others!" He dragged me and sat on the picnic mat again but with me next to him this time, I started reaching for the chocolate covered strawberries as I heard everyone's drama and stuff. I rested my head on Dogdays shoulder and I purred.

I noticed there was candy and I grabbed it, picky then stared at me and I put it down, I don't think she likes sharing candy.
My ears went down in horror as dogday looked at me and giggled.

"You're so silly kitty!" He told me and I mumbled:
"I just wanted the pez candy..."
I put my hand back knowing she will slap it because that is what she does.
"Picky, let him eat the pez candy!" Dogday and Bobby said, trying to get me the pez.
"Fine." She annoyingly said to them as she handed the pez.
My eyes filled with joy as I began munching on the pez.
"Slow down catnap!" Bobby told me I looked at her with a confused expression on my face as I realized I was probably eating too fast again.

"Man..." bubba said and we all looked at him with his big glasses on his head,
"I can't figure out this math problem!"
Bubba replied to our looks.
"How about you take a break?" Dogday said while petting me.
Bubba nodded and had a conversation with crafty about building something, I don't really care for that anyway so I didn't listen. I just continued eating pez.

Everyone's drama was not as bad as I thought.
They are such drama queens.

"How about we all have a party?" Dogday asks.

—————
Sorry this is late and for the short chapter. I love you kitties! Next chapter in a few days :))