Chapter 6!!

Dogdays pov:

I woke up and saw catnap, I blushed.
"Hello sunny hunny.." he yawned as he said that. I kissed him harshly.
"Huh..?"
He was confused.
"Can we have fun tonight..~?" I said to him in an unusual tone and he purred, swinging his tail side to side slowly, I knew he liked that.
I giggled.

"Is that a yes?" I said it and a bit after he nodded. He seemed to be half asleep so I let him rest and I watched a show on the couch.
I sighed, I got a snack and went back to the kitchen. Continued watching the show until I heard someone, it was catnap! He was walking while scratching his back a bit. He cuddled next to me, putting his head on my lap. He curled his fluffy tail around him and watched the show with me also. I kissed occasionally.

"Now.?" I asked him, he gave a nod.
We went to our room and he laid on the bed for me.

Catnaps pov:

I sighed, I waited for Dogday to be ready and he got on the bed.
"Uhh..wait- truth or dare right? :))"
I nodded
I told him t or d and he mostly picked t (truth) and I mostly picked d! (Dare)
The next morning

Dogdays pov:
Me and catnap both woke up, his legs moved a bit but probably twitching in his sleep..
"Here, how about we rest for the day?"
I asked him and he nodded. Though secretly I invited Bobby and hoppy over to play a few games.

I heard a knock at the door.

"That must be them!" I exclaimed opening the door in my pjs,"hi dogday!" They both said and I could see catnap was arrogated.

"Yea! Let's goo!" And I left the house and played outside.
Catnap probably watched us through the windows. Since he didn't like the games we played sometimes.
———————
Sorry for the short chapter! I have no motivation and I'm still surprised I have almost 200 reads on this book! I'm so happy for you all reading this.
Love you kitties!
( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡
Here's a photo!

。o♡Here's a photo!

Lmao