Chapter 7!!

Nobodys pov:
It was a stormy day outside, the wind blowing and the rain dropping hashing on the short grass.
The clouds were grey and the puppy and the kitty were in their houses peacefully.
The dog woke up "oh catnap, please visit me.." the dog prayed, crossing his fingers.

Dogdays pov:
I want catnap to visit me so badly, I miss him.. as I huddled in my blankets on my bed, holding a plushie catnap gave me a while back. I cuddled it.
I hope he is doing okay. I crossed my fingers hoping he was. If not i would be horrified. I flinched when I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and say catnap! I hugged him tightly, apparently he doesn't like the rain so he ran to the blankets and hid.
"Dogday it's scary out there!" He trembles and shakes as he says it.

"It's not going to hurt you!" I exclaimed, holding his hand gently. There was thunder and he hid even more. Grabbing my hand harshly.
"Ouch!" I yelled as he let go immediately, "sorry Dogday." He apologized and he tucked his arms in, he looked like he was sitting in the loaf position but I couldn't really tell.
I took some of the blankets off and kissed his forehead, I pat him on the head and went to make him lunch!

Catnaps pov:
I started covering in the blankets again, scared that something will get me. The thunder was loud and scary.
Dogday walked off to do something, probably making lunch. I. Any believe this time, IM scared. Not any of the others. I was shaking.
I got one of my anxiety dinosaurs that I left here and hugged it tightly. It was pink, which was nice.
(Based off mine lol)

Dogday came back and the meal was something hot, it was steamy, it was microwaved ramen noodles, and my favorite flavor, chicken flavor.
My tail moved slightly as he sat next to my and moved inside my blankets with me. My tail curled around him and he hugged me as I hold my bowl of ramen, eating it.
Dogday had some too, he must like ramen also.
"Hey Dogday?" I asked and he turned to me as I turned to him.
"Yes dear??" He relied tilting his head.
"Why is the storm so scary..?" I shrieked when the lightning hit again, I spilt some ramen water on my crotch and blankets and I put my ears down.

Dogday licked my cheek, giving me a sloppy kiss.
"He-hey!" I exclaimed as he gave me the kiss.
"Wait here I need to get washed off."
He nodded as I said that, understanding. I quickly took the shower, coming back to him and the ramen was cold.
"Sorry sleepy." He looked at the damp cold ramen bowl and sighed, he threw it away after.

"It's fine!" I say, holding his hand.
He kissed me on the cheek as I go to the bedroom in his house. I lay down next to him. My tail swinging from side to side, relaxing.
I decided to go on my phone and scroll through TikTok, then I see craftycorn and Bobby's page, my ears perk up as I see them making a papers of pictures of me and Dogday! I instantly blush, commenting 'why did you do this?' With a crying emoji, a bit after they both came to the door and I got up, to answer it.

"We're sorry!" They exclaimed in the rain, "we can delete the video if you want!" Bobby said to me in response to craftycorns apology, I cross my arms, clearly mad because they did not have the right to do that. And I just shut the door.
I saw Dogday sleeping under the heated blankets we had, I think he moved them from his room to the living room where he was napping. I saw craftycorn and Bobby talking outside the window, I'm just glad they're not upset.
I then kissed Dogday and licked his cheek, because he has vanilla ice cream there. I wanted some! :)

Dogdays pov:

I wake up to catnap on my lap licking me, I probably had vanilla there. I let his tail and he glared at me intensely. I put my ears down and he continued to like my cheek, why?

"Why are you licking me?" I said to his confused
He shrugged and continued, he moved down to my hands.
I stoped him and he looked at me with round eyes, his pupils were big.

He touched my chin and held it up and made out with me, I gasped when he let go, a string of saliva connecting from our mouths as he breathed heavy, he probably had catnip.
His tail moved fast, I can't tell if that means dissatisfaction or not.

I just give him more catnip,  it then he wanted to hang out with the others so I made a plan, I invited craftycorn, bubba, Bobby, and picky, close friends of his.

They came over, we played a few games but then catnap breathed heavily when we were in a circle.

"Are you okay?" I asked turning to him, he might be feeling claustrophobic.
He must be having a bit of a panic so I scooted back and signaled the others. They also scooted back.
So the circle was a bit bigger, but none of us minded, we discussed what we dream about usually, and we played truth or dare. Just for a bit. Craftycorn got uncomfortable with it, so we stoped!

Catnaps pov:
I litterally say cotton candy falling from the sky.
So I ran out on all fours, I tried eating the cotton candy but Dogday told me to stop and that it was just rain, "it's not though-?"
I told him being confused but no joke. I LITERALLY SAW COTTON CANDY!!

Dogday looked at me and kissed me, I think.

"Catnap what are you doing?" I was spaced out and looked at him and ran. Everyone ran after me, even people not invited.
"CATNAP! Wait!" Bubba shouted to me but I saw something and I had to chase.
"What are you chasing?!" Dogday asked and I stopped.
I shrugged and chased after whatever was in for forest.

But then I saw something.. a light. A bright one but I couldn't reach, and Dogday held me back from getting it.
"Is this what you were chasing?"
I nodded.
"Where are we..?" Bubba and crafty corn asked.

——————
Yall I barely got this in on time... Ty for the support we are almost at 400 reads! Something bouta happen. ALSO when I mean juicey chapter, I mean a chapter to keep you on edge. lol thanks for reading today! Love you kitties!(
( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡