Chapter 5!!

Catnaps pov:

It seemed like I was in a hospital bed, wires and cords around me, some in my arm too. I got grossed out.
"CATNAP!" I hear everyone shout my name and I quickly cover my ears.
"You're alive!" Dogday says as I look at him with droopy and tired eyes. "Hello pumpkin." He started crying when I said that and I pet his head.
Everyone hugged me and I hugged them too, sadly the nurse said only a few people at a time so they would visit later if I was still there, the nurse asked who I wanted next to me, of course I said Dogday! He is my boyfriend after all.

"I held Dogdays hand as they ran tests on me, they came back a few hours later and I was free to go the next day! plus by then everyone else showed up again so they didn't have to panic.

Dogday kissed me and said he would pick me up tomorrow. So I waved bye slowly and he waved bye too.

-The next day-

Dogdays pov:

I went to pick up catnap from the hospital after the incident, all they said to me is that catnap was super claustrophobic. So he would have panic attacks if he felt very squished, or just claustrophobic in general. But I helped him out of bed and we were on our way!

"Dogday, I'm sorry." He apologized to me, "you didn't do anything wrong! Why are you sorry?? And even if you did you can't control that you feel that way at certain times and/or situations!" I reassured him as we walked out of the ER.
I kissed him and he kissed me, he looked very flustered.

Once we got home, I cleaned the dishes with catnap, I saw him thinking. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him as he looked to me.
"... you...?"
He said with a bear out smile on his face. "Tell me what is wrong..?" I held his hands and we stepped outside for a minute.
"I'm.. just thinking about..well... a family.."
He said scratching the back of his head and looking off to the side. I kissed him.
"Who's family?" I asked him raising an ear.

"Ours.." he said blushing harshly.
I was in shock! He really wanted a family?! With me?! I'm so happy! :)

Catnaps pov:

I blushed harshly, knowing that I was gonna get in a bit of trouble, probably by bubba bubbaphant. But that didn't matter. I finally confessed that I wanted children to Dogday, and he seemed to take it well.
"WERE GONNA HAVE A KID?!"
I covered my ears, as they were still very sensitive. I wanted one but it wasn't possible unless we adopt.
"We can try..? We can adopt if you want."
He quickly nodded insanely fast. I got a bit dizzy myself.

"Here, let's go inside and finish the dishes, ey?"
He also nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek next to my whiskers.
I blushed. He knew I was sensitive there.

He giggled with a very cute smile on his face.
I smiled too. He quickly looked up and say me have a really big smile! He looked very happy.
"Can we go to the park tomorrow with the other critters?!" He asked. He knew I would say yes, and of course I nodded to him slightly.

We went back inside and finished the dishes. Then I laid on the bed. I made a nest with pillows and dragged him to it, showing it to him.

"What is this??" He asked curiously
"A nest with pillows!" I dragged him inside it and I laid on top of him, our noses almost touching.. I smiled slightly as we drifted to sleep, with a heated blanket on the lowest setting of 1. So perfect.

Next day (sorry for the pov changes and time skips guys-)

We both go up and the pillows fell off. Some of them at least.. we both got dressed, I got a sweater, and leggings on. Dogday got a matching sweater and also leggings, but there's ripped jeans over them for more warmth.
I got my bag and walked to the park, everyone was waiting for us. Picky piggy and craftycorn brought the food, we thanked them. I sat on Dogdays lap, holding onto him. Bobby took a photo, I gave him a really horrifying glare.

They deleted the photo right after, and I started purring.

Dogday patted my head, I purred like a motor boat. Everyone awed at me and Dogday, I ate a piece of cake that crafty corn brought. It was carrot cake and half vanilla! Yummy~~!
We talked and talked for hours with the other critters.
"How about we play a game.?" Said craftycorn and bobby said.
Everyone agreed, we played hide and seek! Me and Dogday hid together. He kissed me harshly and I groaned.
"N-not now Dogday!" I whispered yelled at him from inside the bush that we hid in. I heard Bobby and I shut Dogday up for a second. "She can hear us y'know.." I whispered to him.

I kissed him to shut him up more. He groaned quietly, and when Bobby passed crafty corn caught us kissing a bit.
"LOVEBIRDS IN BUSH! I REPEAT LOVEBIRDS IN BUSH!"
Bobby swiftly came over and said "caught you!" And I sighed looking at the late night moon.
Since it had gotten dark..

We all went home after we caught everyone. "Dogday.." don't do that when we are hiding honey.." he apologized and I said it was okay but I was a bit disappointed.
I kissed him and hung my bag up, and I laid on the bed, since I was way too tired to change (and comfy)

Dogday laid on my and we watched a video on my phone. I charged it then went to bed, purring loudly. I heard Dogday sigh and that's how I knew he was asleep to.

——————————
Thank you for reading my book! Wowee! Almost 80 reads when this come out!! I can't wait for 100!! This has been so great. Sorry if I'm spamming yall with more chapters, I want to get chapters done as quickly as possible before I have to catch up on school work of mine. I'm missing 5 assignments and almost failing a class soo.. yea... see you kitties later! Love you kitties!!

( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡