i know the end

━━━━━━━━━━━

"i'm always pushin' you away from me
but you come back with gravity"

-i know the end by phoebe bridgers

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
introduction

There was a time when the moon and the sun shared an intimate cosmic bond. Lilith and Finnick, their connection mirrored the celestial dance of the moon and the sun—a tale of closeness, visibility, and eventual cosmic discord. Like the sun illuminating the moon, Finnick had the gift of making Lilith feel seen in the vast expanse of their shared existence.

However, uncertainties and apprehensions crept into their m story. Fearing the vastness of their connection, Lilith, overwhelmed and scared, distanced herself from Finnick. The bond that once united them began to wane as Lilith retreated into the shadows.

Finnick, oblivious to Lilith's fears, felt the sting of abandonment. Hurt and confused, Finnick's warmth turned to an icy chill of disdain. Unspoken emotions lingered in the void, a silent testament to the uncharted depths of their connection. Each held a piece of the other's heart, a celestial paradox of unspoken words and misunderstanding.

Time passed, and Finnick's initial upset evolved into a lingering dislike, fueled by the scars left by Lilith's departure. Despite the vastness of space that separated them, the echoes of their shared history lingered, an unresolved melody of love lost in the cosmos.

As they continued their separate journeys in their districts, their unspoken emotions remained suspended in the cosmic ether. Lilith, the moon, hidden in the shadows, carried the weight of her fears, while Finnick, the sun, burning brightly, concealed the ache of his broken heart.

As the celestial clock ticked away, fate intervened, weaving a script that demanded a reunion. Finnick and Lilith, separated by the vastness of space and time, found their paths converging once more. Oblivious to the unresolved emotions lingering in the cosmic ether, they now face each other, forced to confront the echoes of their shared history.

━━━━━━━━━━━

CAST

lilith shepard
played by madelyn cline
22 | district ten | the short-tempered victor

lilith shepardplayed by madelyn cline22 | district ten | the short-tempered victor