3.

The next day

I was just walking in the hallway when Thia pushed me making me crashed into the lockers, I glared at her

"Watch it you blind ass Snake."
But she just chuckled the I saw Rebecca who just smiled at me with an Are you alright? Look.

WHAT THE HECK!?

I was about to say something when Rebecca spoke instead
"Let's go Babe the others are waiting for us." She then dragged her girlfriend away.

In this school Rebecca have 2 Friend groups the normal one which has Noey, Mind and Toey in it they are the group that likes me and the other group which has the mean popular girls in, they call themselves the 5 Girls. And in that group they have, Rebecca, Thia (aka Snake), Irin, Lucky and Jackie.
They are the worst that not even Rebecca's other friend group hated them, they claim that Rebecca had changed ever since she made that group and started dating snake.

I was lost in my thoughts when a hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder making me jumped.

"Morning Freen." It was Heng one of my best friends with his big smile don't get why he is so happy in the morning.

"Hey Buddy Can I have help with this one math question? I really don't understand."  Noey came up to me with  his eyes on the book
I took one look at the question and my eyes widened.

"Sorry Buddy but I've struggled with that question as well." I said with a nervous chuckle

"Oh then You and I are both dumb as hell." We both turned and stared at Heng.
He gulped and started shaking his head and hands around.
"Umm I-I...W-would like to help you guys but I don't know either." But I wasn't convinced.

"Also Author about earlier with Rebecca That was Not part of the Script!"

"Well now it is so deal with it!"

(Author out)