13.

Becky's POV

After that Freen walked away leaving me dumbfounded, so she liked me since the start?

I was also Crying and all I wanted to do was run after her hug her and kiss her and tell her that this is not a one-sided love relationship yes It may have started as a bet but then when I really get to know her I realised how much of a caring, kind hearted person she is.
She is a poor innocent soul that doesn't deserve any hate by anyone.

I just want to go to her and say how much I love her so so much but I knew she didn't time and that's the least I can do for her.

//

Freen's POV

I went home and locked myself in my room and crying my heart out it hurts so Freaking much. Then, every single memories of our time together flashed In my mind like a quick 20 second video, they was the time she asked me to take the next step into our relationship, when we exchanged I love yous, our weekly dates and looking at the stars at night, our first time and when we were baking in the kitchen together making a mess and laughing our heads off. Those were some good times and memories.

"Why d...do .......you h...have to hurt me when a...all I've ever done was loved you." I said in between

Author's POV
Couple days later.

After 3 days of not coming to school Freen finally showed up and Becky was so happy and was hoping for a time to talk to her wife as she didn't see her since the day of the incident, Becky went to stay at her parents house to give Freen some space she told her parents that her and Freen are just having some misunderstandings and she's giving Freen some time for herself.

Freen was putting her books in her locker when someone hugged her from behind rapping their arms around Freen's waist making Freen froze.

"I missed you so much and I-" but Freen removed the arm around her waist and cutting Becky's sentence,

"I'm Sorry I think you got the wrong girl." The taller girl smiled politely before leaving, Becky was hurt my the sudden gesture but at the same time she knew she deserves this.

A/N:

Hi guys I hope this chapter was ok...

Btw pls follow my tik tok acc: @freenbeky_andalookaew

For Love senior and Gap edits

Also guess what guys?!!

I Got A Boyfriend!!!!!

Ok love you all ❤️