6.

We are in science class and the teacher told us to pair up for the project
Me and Heng decided to got together.

"Man you guys always go together." Nam complained

"Well duh." I rolled my eyes at her

"I just don't think it's a good idea to let 2 idiots work together." 

"Oi!" Me and Heng said in unison.

"That is Not tru-.." *thud*. "Owww!" I fell of my chair before I could finish my sentence Heng and Nam just looked at me and Laughed

"Yeah  a real genius you are." Nam said

"Haha yeah yeah Now, Help me up!"
But Nam bloody done something instead

"Hey! REBECCA!" Nam shouted across the room Oh sh!t Becky turned to look at her then Nam gestured to the floor when she saw me she ran straight for me.

"What the hell happened to you?" She started laughing and took out her phone to take some pictures.

"Oh not you too. Ok ok you guys have your fun, Now can someone please Bloody help me up!" Finally the helped me

"So you guys gonna tell me what happened or do I need to Interrogate you?" Becky asked

"Well Rebecca if you must Know Our Stupid Friend here was trying to tell us how smart she is but then she e-ended up falling over like an idiot." Nam started laughing at me again and Becky joined them, Great!

"Hey Becca stop wasting your time with these Freaks come on." One of her friends shouted and she left.

I got home super exhausted it's been a long weird day today, where everyone was being super weird.

I had dinner with Becky did my homework took a shower and off to bed for me.

But then I waked up in the middle of the night feeling something around my waist,  I looked down and saw her sleeping next to me with her arms rapped around my waist .

When the hell did she get here?!

And why is she here?!

But I got to admit she looks cute when she's asleep and I didn't want to wake her up so I decided to let her sleep just for a night.

—————————————————
Next morning

I woke up and saw that she was still on my waist so I woke her up by tapping her lightly

"Becky Becky." I whispered until she started to squirm before getting up. "Now you want to tell me why your here?"

"Well I couldn't sleep so umm I decided to come to your room."
Yeah sure I don't believe what she said there has to be more to it.

We went to school together this morning which I don't even know why I agreed to that.

School went as normal boring, annoying because of Snake, weird with Becky's behaviour which I'm still not use to.