9.

I heard Heng shouting from inside telling me to open the door the door but I just laughed, I was trying to listen to what Heng or Prise was saying but I kept getting distracted from the stares

I sighed "you can come out Rebecca I know your there." And she came out right then and there, I just rolled my eyes.

"I guess you caught me *she chuckled* by the way what are you doing anyways?"

"Something I can't tell you." Then the bell rang and everyone came running out.

"I know right like how is that even possible." I heard one of the girl gossiping to her friends, I didn't want to pay attention until something caught my ears.

"Yeah like I thought Becky hated that girl."

"And isn't she dating Thia Tyson?"  I got confused and looked at Becky and she looked at me just as confused as I was, She went up to them , she said  something and showed her their phone which made Becky's eyes widen,

"Uhh FREEN!" She gestured me to come have a look so I quickly unlock the door and walked over to her, MY JAW DROPPED UPON ARRIVAL.

It was a picture of me and Becky kissing earlier, at that moment I heard a Voice behind me.

"Well look what we got here." I jumped but realised it was Heng looking pissed

"Uh dude c..can we like talk about this later I'm kinda having a situation here." I told him when Becky suddenly shouted,
"EVERYONE FREEZE! *everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Becky* THIS PICTURE IS FAKE OK I BEVER KISSED THIS FREAK AND NEVER WILL I WOULDN'T DARE TO LET FREAKY HERE EVER TOUCH MU GORGEOUS LIPS!" I was hurt by what she said so it's true she is too ashamed to admit that we were together..

"It's true none of this ever happened so I don't know where you all got this picture from but it's not true."  I said in a very low voice while Keeping my head down, then I walked out of there with Heng and Prise following Me.

"Freen. Are you ok?" Prise asked as Heng put his hand on my shoulder both of them have a very concern look on there faces.

"What do you think? Do I look ok to you?" I asked them.

This is why I never fall in love because I was always to scared of getting hurt but I thought, yeah you know why not give it a try maybe Becky won't hurt me, maybe she's different from the others. But boy was I wrong.