10.

Author's POV

Later that day Becky came home and saw sitting on the couch staring into space so she went up to her attempting to kiss her lips but Freen turned her head and the kiss landed on her cheek instead, feeling hurt and confused by this sudden action Becky decided to change the subject.

"Umm where we're you today? You didn't show up for art lesson I thought you loved art." Becky asked

"Yeah Well I also love something else but I'm not good enough for any of it." With that green stood up and left for her room leaving Becky all confused,

"What the heck was that about?" Becky asked herself

Becky decided to cook Freen's favourite food for dinner,

On the other hand, Freen who had locked herself in her room sunk down against the door and started crying her eyes out for God knows how long.

Back to Becky she had finished cooking and preparing the table and went up to get Freen.

"Freen baby come And eat now dinner's ready." Becky knocked on the door

"Leave me alone I'm not hungry." Freen replied back almost sounding like whispers which makes Becky even more confused.

"Freen can you please open the door?" Freen reluctantly opened the door  with her eyes all red and swollen

"Freen Baby what happened?"

"*scoffed* Why do you care?" Freen rolled her eyes, and with that Becky had enough and pushed Freen inside the room, locked the door and pushed her to sit on the bed."

"Now tell me what happened." Becky stood with her arms crossed in front of Freen.

"Again why the hell would you care? it's not like I mean anything to you."

"Because your my girlfriend/ wife and I love you and  I want to know what happened." Becky replied softly while kneeling down.

"Oh am I now? The last time I check I was just a Freak to you, the last time I checked the only feeling you had towards me was disgusted and hatred, the last time I checked I-." Becky kissed Freen's lips to shut her up, Freen tried to protest but in the end she still gave in and responded the kiss was passionate it was filled with emotions, after a while they pulled away and Becky looked straight into her wife's eyes,

"I'm sorry f-for everything for hurting your feelings, for only caring about my image, but trust me I don't love anyone else the way I love you, your the only one for me." Becky's palm gently rubbed against Freen's cheek as she gives a soft smile towards her wife.
"I love you Freen I never felt like this towards anyone and I never said it to anyone not even Thia but your worth it, you are worth all the risk in the world, I love you so so much Freen more than you'll ever know." Freen smiled at her and the couple shared a heart warming hug.
"I love you to Rebecca So So So So much."